Chap. 19

{Ex GF}

AN: I added a made-up character🙂

NEXT MORNING

Byul’s POV
It’s great that she is not mad at me about yesterday. She said that it’s the truth even though it’s just forced marriage, and she also said that she had a great day yesterday. And like yesterday’s night I’m still sleeping on the couch even though the bed is king size, she must be so comfortable sleeping on the bed.

I’m cooking right here in the kitchen cooking our breakfast and she is still probably asleep. But before I went here I look at her while sleeping and she looks so cute with her squished cheeks.

“What are you cooking?” A voice said with a tired voice. I look behind me and it’s Yong still half asleep.

“Breakfast, you can take a shower first then we can eat breakfast.” She just nods and went upstairs.

I giggle because she looks like a kid that still wants to sleep. I’m falling for her day by day and I don’t know why. Maybe because she is not a mean person but a glass hearted but act tough girl. The more she express herself the more I like her.

I’m done cooking our breakfast so I serve the food. As I finish serving the food she went down but her eyes are still half as sleep.

Both of us sit and dig in into our foods.

“It’s tasty.” She said that makes her wake up.

“The taste makes you wake up?” I ask her and she just nods while chewing her food.

I can't help but stare at her while eating my food. Yes, I'm falling for her cute and softness for kids like yesterday.

"I'm done, you done?" She looked at me and I came back from reality.

"Yes I am, just put it on the sink, I'm going to wash them," I said and she put the dishes on the sink and I put mine too.

While I'm washing the dishes, and suddenly the doorbell rings.

"I'll open it," Yong said.

I wonder who might it be. I didn't invite someone here to my house because I'm enjoying my break with Yong.

Yongsun POV
The doorbell rang, since Byul is washing the dishes I donate my self to open the door.

She might be invited a guest to her house. I wonder who it might be since she had a lot of friends not like me.

I open the door and I saw a girl, I didn't see her at the wedding nor reception. Who is this girl? She looks pretty, maybe she is one of Byul's girl.

"Who are you?" She asks me with a mean tone.

"I'm Byul's friend. And who are you?" I ask her back.

Byul's POV
I'm done washing the dishes so I decided to take a look at who rings the bell. All I can see is Yong's back so I walk a little closer.

Why is she here? What is she doing here? She's not supposed to be here. I get rid of her about 2 or 3 years ago.

"Hi babe, you miss me?" She asks me and looks at me with a disgusted face like she is saying that she doesn't like this girl.

Yongsun POV
I walk away so both of them can talk to each other. I just sit here in the living room and play with my phone.

" 'Babe, you miss me?' " I mimic what that girl said earlier.

I knew it, she is one of Byul's girl. How many girls does she have? Why do I feel anger inside of me? What is wrong with me?

Byul's POV
I hate her because of what she did to me a long time ago, now she's here like nothing happened and she even called me 'babe'.