Chap. 33

{Slap}

Byul POV
I wake up without Yong beside me. I don't mind it since she might be in the kitchen or the bathroom. I go to the bathroom, she is not here so I just take a quick shower. After a while, I put on my clothes and I decided to walk towards the kitchen.

As I walk more towards the kitchen I can smell kimchi fried rice. I saw Yong smiling while cooking.

I walk towards her and back hug her. I smell her neck and kiss her shoulder that makes her giggle.

"Stop," she's moving her shoulder while laughing. "The food will burn," she then closes the stove.

"But you're done so there is no way it will burn," I said then kissed her cheek.

"Okay," she then taps my hand so I let go. "Hand me the plates if you please, Ms. Moon," she acts like a servant and I hand her two plates.

"Here are the plates," I act as the head of the house.

Both of us laugh with our nonsense. She put our food on the table and we sit. I still can't get over what the nonsense we just did so I just smile while eating.

"Why are you smiling?" She got curious.

"Nothing, I just can't get over what we just did earlier. I just find you cute when you did it," she then turns red.

"Stop it, I look like an idiot doing it," she said then I just giggle at it.

I didn't say anything back because my mouth is full of food. After a while, she is done eating her food so she put her plate on the sink.

"Why are you so fast at eating your food? Do you have work today?" I said then put the last bite in my mouth.

"Yes, I have to go to the company today. How about you, do you have to think to do?" she said then walked towards the stairs.

"I don't have much," I said then wash the dishes.

After I wash the dishes I go to the living room and sit on the couch. I pull my phone out of my pocket and play with it for a while.

"You'll be here in the house all day?" She walks downstairs looking like a CEO.

"Yeah," I said then put my phone down and wall towards her. "You look like a CEO," I said then fix her hair a bit.

"I will be someday," she said then smiled at me.

"You don't have things to bring?" I ask then cup her face but she nods as the answer. "Alright then, you better get going," I said then she gives me a peck on the lips.

"See you tonight or maybe an afternoon," I spank her but at the time she walked pass me.

"You pervert," she then caresses her but while walking towards the front door.

I just smile at her and she glares at me while closing the door. I didn't give her a ride to go to the company since she said she wanted to be independent, so I let her be.

Yongsun POV
I know I look like I hate that she spanks my butt but I like it. I just glare at her because she might attack which makes me lose control.

I got inside my car and drive off to the company. I'm near the company but the stoplight is red so I have to stop. While I'm waiting for it to go green my eyes got attached to a familiar face. The more they walk towards the pavement the more I vision the face of the girl.

"Who is that guy with her? Is he her boyfriend or something?" I said.

The time she walks past my car the more it gets clearer. Then the stoplight turns green so I continue to drive. Claire is with a guy and they are talking seriously.