Chap. 24

{Hot Night} 😏

Next day

Yongsun POV
I'm cooking dinner for both of us. Well, she had a file to finish here at home because Dad said that he will be attending all the meeting instead of Byul. As her wife, I need to comfort her with food, hugs or kisses.

I'm halfway through finishing our dinner. It smells so good, so I taste it to make sure that the way it smells the way it tastes. And indeed it tastes good.

I then feel arms around my waist from behind. I first low the heat of the stove, then turn around and make eye contact with her. Her eyes look so tired and sleepy.

"My baby is tired," said with a cute tone and cup her face.

She nodded her head then buried her face onto my chest. She looks like a baby who got scolded by their parents.

"Do me a favour please?" I ask her and she nods. "Fix the table because we're going to eat," I said then she did.

I serve our dinner and eat quietly, we don't talk while eating at the same time. Well, if it's eating time it is eating time, if not then not.

After a while, we are done eating. I wash the dishes because she said she will be taking a shower.

I'm done washing the dishes so I close almost all of the lights then went upstairs. I open the door, she is in her pyjamas and she is playing with her phone so I head to the bathroom.

While I'm taking a shower I realize that what if it is the time? Time to lose my virginity and let her take it to me. Because I'm also getting old and I'm not a kid anymore. Yes, maybe I should do that and not be afraid anymore.

"According to what I know it will be hurtful. But if so, she will take care of me right?" I ask myself and nods as well.

After I shower I decided to step out of the bathroom only wearing a robe and my lingering panty.

I look at her but she is still playing with her phone. She then finishes the game and put her phone beside the bed, she then looks at me. And I just stand there, near the bathroom door.

"Why are you not wearing pyjamas?" She asks me.

"Uhmm, are you so tired right now?" I ask back because if she is then she will have no energy left.

"No, why? Is there something that is bothering you?" She then tapped the bed to signal me to sit there but I keep standing in the same position.

"Nothing is bothering me. It is just, uhm, ca-can we d-do i-it?" I said and avoid eye contact with her, and I know I'm red because of shyness.

"Sit on my lap," she commanded me so I did what she said. She hugs me tight and I hug her back.

"We can do it if you want to. But you seem scared," she whispered to my ear.

"I'm afraid because it might be hurtful," I said back.

"I'm going to be gentle so don't worry," she caresses my back.

"You sure?" I look at her eyes and she nods at me.

"So you wanna do it?" I just nod at her.

She then kisses me on my cheek down to my lips.

Third Person POV
Byul attacks Yongsun cheek down to her lips. Then once their kiss became passionate and wet. Byul bites Yongsun's lower lips to sign of an entrance. Yongsun then opens her mouth so Byul sucks her tongue.

After a make-out session, Byul flips both of them and she is now on top of Yong. Then they look at the eyes of each other with lust. Byul removes her shirt and shorts, she is now only wearing a sports bra and boxers.