Chap. 21

{Confession}

Byul's POV
The day our sibling went home they also give us a ticket to Paris. At first, Yong and I didn't know what we'll do with the tickets. Then they say that our parents want both of us to go on a vacation or more to say, our honeymoon.

At first, we don't want to go but we don't want the ticket to be useless. So we pack our things and go to the airport.

I think this is going to be a good time to say my feelings towards her because I'm a bit confident about it. I'm hoping that she will not treat me bad after it and the way we treat each other will be the same.

We arrived at one of the hotels our parents booked a day before. Someone assisted us with our luggage and the way to the room. The moment we enter the room I got shocked because there's only one bed.

Both of us say thank you and give a tip to the worker. I then close the door, then both of us put our luggage on the side.

"I'm gonna take a shower, just wait here okay," I said to break the silence and, she just nods at me.

After a while, I'm done taking a shower so I decided to walks out of the bathroom. As I walked out of the bathroom I decided to find her here in the big room. Then I found her on the balcony looking at the beautiful sunset in the sky.

I also noticed that she's been quiet since at the airport. It makes me wonder that she might not like me anymore, like on the way we use to before.

"Hey, I'm done taking a shower, it's your turn now," I said to her and she just nods at me.

Yongsun POV

I know that I'm in love with her. Because of the butterflies, I feel when I'm talking to her. That is the reason I don't talk that much since at the airport.

I'm just scared that she might not feel the way I feel. If I confess to her then she doesn't feel the same and I get rejected, no one wants to be rejected by the person they love. That is why I keep myself quiet.

The time I'm done cleaning myself, I step outside the bathroom. At that moment I saw Byul sitting on the edge of the bed.

"OH, you're done. I just want to ask you if you want to go to a restaurant nearby. Since it's almost dinner time," she asks me and I just nod at her as my answer.

We walk outside and there's a lot of couples roaming around the place. I feel jealous that I can't do that kind of thing with her. Because we're not even a couple.

After a few walks, we finally got into the restaurant. She opens the door for me, but I keep my head low to avoid eye contact with her.

The time we got inside we sit at the table that is near the window. And then a waiter hands us the foods they serve here. After we order the waiter left us, I feel so awkward right now.

"Hey, are you okay? You're quiet since we got to the airport," she asks me to break the silence.

"Yeah, I'm good I'm just tired due to the long hour of flight," I reply.

Byul's POV
I might say that this is not the way it should be. Because we go here to have fun and not to be this awkward. There is something wrong with her that she didn't tell me.

Then our order is served. We started to eat our food in silence. Well, we usually eat in silence but this time it feels not so right. After we are all of the foods we order I pay for all of it. Then we went outside of the restaurant.

"Wanna go on that bench?" I point at the bench near the tree, but she just nods at me so we went there and sit.

I know this is not the time it should be, but I just can't help it. I want to tell her what I feel towards her. I know I might be expected after I said to her what I feel.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask her and face her.

"Yeah, sure anything," she said but she looks sad.

"But can you face me? Please?" I ask her again, and this time she did.

This is my chance to tell her. I hold both of her hand like I'm going to put it on a box.

"Look, I know we knew each other for a month now, because of the investment and the wedding," I said then look at her dead in the eye. "But at the time you move to my house, I feel different, different that it's not just your friend or something," then I let out a big sigh.

I can tell that I'm not the romantic person right now, it's all because I'm shy and I can get stutter anytime.

"I-I feel like I-I li-like you. NO, I-I love you," I finally said it, and I feel relief on me.

Yongsun POV
I didn't expect that she will confess to me in this way. But it shocked me that both of us feel the same way about each other. I don't know what to say or what to do right now like I'm ice here in my spot.

I kiss her lips and I don't know why. As my body has it's own. I look at her eyes and she looks shocked about what I just did. So I decided to pull away, but she holds my cheek to keep our lips together. She deepens the kiss and I respond to it.

The way it feels is so great. Especially that I'm doing it with her. I know I feel dumb by just kissing her and not telling her the way I feel. But I guess this is the way to say it.

After a short minute had a pass, I can feel that I'm out of air. Then I decided to tap her shoulder to sign her that I need to breathe. She then separated our lips and I breathe like I run on a marathon.

"Is it means that you love me too?" She looks at me dead in the eye.

"After that make-out session, you don't still get it? You're lucky I give you my first kiss. I don't give my first kiss for free," I said to her.

"I'm your first kiss? How lucky you are?" She said teasingly.

"Let's go to the hotel," I then walk away and she follows me.

I know she's playing dumb to make me say that I love her. But I kiss her, doesn't it say that I love her?

As we enter the hotel room the both of us change into our PJs. Then I got into the bed but she just stands there staring at the bed.

"Here, you can sleep here," I patted the other side of the bed.

"You want me to sleep beside you?" She points at the bed, then I drag her into the bed.

"Stop pretending you don't know what I feel," I said then she sits on the other side of the bed.

"Okay, fine," is all the words she says then she put a pillow to make a wall between us.

I throw the pillow on her like a pillow fight. Then she looks at me with a hurt expression on her face.

"I'm sorry, do I hit you so hard?" I ask with a concerned tone.

"Yes, here in my heart, you hit my heart with your beauty," she said then holds her chest, and I know I'm red like a tomato right now.

She put me into a hug then she lay in the bed while hugging me. Her hugs feel like I'm safe on her shoulders and makes me feel protected.

"Does your kiss says that your mine now?" She asks me but I buried my face in her face because I can feel that I'm red, all I did to answer her is to nod.

"Your mine then, and I'm always yours. Good night my love," she said then tighten the hug and kiss my forehead.

This feels great to finally tell her what I feel. And the greatest part is that I can be my true self around her. Because I'm not a cold person but a sweet and loving person.