Sasuke vs Zeref?

Previously

"Oh it's you 3"

"Oba-San?"

"I hate fighting, it always ends up with me injured"

"Itaiii!!"
______________________________________

Zeref wasn't actually sure he wanted to see Sasuke right that second. He knew he was awake, he just saw Naruto leave the hospital.

However Zeref so still angry at him... this close... he was this close to finally getting the truth out of Itachi... and this vengeful idiot ruined it.

He already know who his real target is now... Danzo, Zeref knows this. Zeref knows Danzo also knows where Shisui's eye is... but he needs Itachi to get the other one.

Two empty holes where his eyes should be stared back at him.

Itachi must know where the other one is..... he must.

"Z-zeref?"

Zeref looked down from the tree he was resting in and saw Hinata looking up at him.

"Oh, hey Hinata..." Zeref mumbled.

"H-h-have you seen S-sasuke yet?" She asked.

Zeref shook his head, he needed to cool down before he went to see Sasuke. He might accidentally burn the place down.

"W-why? Are y-you angry a-a-at him?"she asked.

"Yes, he ruined something important, something I was so close to getting" Zeref growled, he was so close.

"J-just talk t-to him you never k-know." Hinata stated walking off.

Zeref took her words to heart... He knew Sasuke was being a stubborn vengeful idiot, and he never go the chance to show him the scrolls he found....

Maybe he should talk to him, and let him know about what he found... actually now that he thought on it he definitely should have done that earlier.

Heading to the hospital Zeref planned what he was going to say, he needed Sasuke to read those scrolls, he actually gave them to Ryu for safe keeping, as he didn't trust Danzo or his little organisation.

Heading into the hospital Zeref walked into Sasuke's room who looked up and glared at him.

Both Naruto and Sakura who were in the room could feel the tension between the two Uchiha's.

"Zeref" Sasuke growled.

"Hn" Zeref responded.

Silence, the two Uchiha glared at eachother, before Sasuke stood up and walked out.

"Oi! Teme where are you going!?" Naruto shouted.

Zeref with no hesitation followed Sasuke.

"Guys What's going on?" Sakura asked.

Naruto and Sakjra followed the two boys to the roof of the hospital.

They stood across from eachother.

"Sasuke, I know the truth, your revenge is aimed at the wrong person" Zeref said, he decided to be calm about the situation despite the anger boiling beneath his skin, the cursed seal was starting to sting, which relayed how angry Zeref was.

"I don't care! Itachi is the one I want to kill and you were in the way!" Sasuke shouted, both pairs of eyes turned blood red.

"You seem to love thinking your special, I was there too, I had to kill my own brother who was suffering, and your treating your only alive sibling like trash, pull your head out of your ass for a moment and look!!" Zeref shouted.