OVA 3

Sasuke and Zeref had been tied down to their beds in the hospital, both were struggling to escape.

They were like this because the two got Into an Intense spar between which one was the strongest.

.

.

.

Zeref won.

"What's with you two?" Naruto asked.

"I hate hospitals" Zeref said.

"Hn" (same) Sasuke said.

Zeref managed to free his hands enough to perform the flying Rijin, and escaped.

Sasuke had pulled out a Kunai from somewhere, cut the ropes and hopped out the window, even though they were on the 7th floor.

Not long after they left two nurses walked into the room and looked at the empty beds with a sigh.

"What's with Uchiha's and hating the hospital" the first nurse asked.

This was true no Uchiha liked the Hospital. Fugaku didn't even like them and would often be writing in his office with a broken arm.

Obito was always on the run from them, first thing after he woke up would try to escape, though his clumsy attributes and having Rin as a teammate would often land him right back to where he started.

Shisui was a very difficult one, with his body flicker mastery, catching the male was impossible, so almost the millisecond he woke up he flickered out of the hospital, no matter how injured he was.

Itachi, was the kindest one, but hated it all just the same. He would at least let the nurse heal him, but once he deemed himself fit to move he almost instantly cast a Genjustu and would walk straight out the front door.

Sasuke was just as bad as his brother, he had the patience to get healed but would bolt out the nearest door once it was completed.

Zeref was the worst. He hated all things that had something to do with the hospital. Anytime he got dragged there, the second he was let go he was out the nearest window. They even tried tying him down to a bed, but he had learnt the flying Rijin so that was no longer possible.

"I don't know, is there something wrong with getting healed?" The other nurse asked.

The first nurse just gave a sigh and got to work with cleaning the hospital room.

Team 7 however was curious as to why the Uchiha's hate the hospital.

The three Ninjas, Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto headed over to Zeref home.

When the got there, they saw the injured boys laying around in pain.

"You two wouldn't be in pain if you let the hospital heal you" Sakura stated.

"Why do you even hate the hospital" Naruto asked, even though he himself hated it, because the nurses hated him and often caused more pain than healed them.

"They medical smell is over powering, the aura of death is depressing, and I hate the white plain look, it makes me feel like I'm in a mental asylum" Zeref announced.

"Hn" Sasuke said.

"That too, the nurses are always over us, and I want nothing more than to burn them into oblivian" Zeref spoke for the younger Uchiha.

"But isn't it worth is knowing that you get healed quicker?" Kakashi asked.

"No!" Both Uchiha's shouted.

The rest of the day was spent trying and failing to capture the two Uchiha's.

Tsunade even got in on the chase, she immediately caught Sasuke but Zeref was much harder to get hold off.

"The first team to capture and bring Zeref Uchiha to the hospital is free from any and all D-ranks!" Tsunade announced to all the Ninjas, and like that the chase was on.

Zeref was running through the forrest, currently trying to escape Pakkun and the pack.

"Zeref get back here, beleive it!"  Naruto shouted chasing after the boy.

"Hn!" Zeref shouted back and focused on escaping.

What Naruto didn't know was that it was a clone.

In fact all teams were currently chasing a clone.

The real Zeref was at his brothers Memorial stone.

The only one who k we this was Sasuke, but he was already captured and chose not to take Zeref down with him.

The day ended and Zeref was finally caught when he got Surrounded but team 7, 8, 9 and 10.

Yeah he wasn't escaping that, especially since there were Ninjas at his house which is where his only mark is.

And so Zeref was dragged back to the hospital.

"Hn!" Zeref shouted struggling, and still trying to escape.

Hinata walked up to him a.d gave him a hug, which calmed him down instantly.

Zeref looked and saw a worried slightly teary eyed Hinata.

"P-please Z-Z-Zeref, just h-heal... p-please" Hinata stuttered, the sniffles made it clear she was worried.

Zeref would never admit it but his heart rate increased a bit, and his face flushed with a very light pink.

"Hn" he agreed looking away, so she wouldn't see his blush.

Zeref layed down and pulled Hinata into the bed with him.

He hugged her and the two fell asleep like that.

Sakura tried the same with Sasuke only for the boy to glare at her for touching him.

Naruto smacked the Uchiha on the head before laying his head down on Sasuke's stomach and falling asleep.

Sasuke seeing no way to move passed out aswell.

"Remind us to get, Hinata and Naruto in here everytime those two have to stay in the hospital" one nurse said.

No one would see it as everyone had left the room, but Zeref gave a caring smile as he pulled Hinata closer, while Sasuke smirked, but unconsciously stroked the blonds hair.

And for the first time in a long time, neither Uchiha had a Nightmare.

______________________________________
Here ya go, something sweet before shit goes down.

Ja ne