Halloween Special

Zeref looked in the mirror with bored eyes.

His usual all over the place hair, was now slicked back, he had fake teeth, for his fangs. He wore a black tuxedo, with a white shirt and a red tie, he wore a pair of black gloves, had his black Shinobi shoes, and to top it off a black Cape with a red inside.

He then got a clear bottle and filled it with juice, placed chopped strawberries in it and died it red to make it look like blood, before placing it on the inside pocket of his Cape.

He then grabbed his sword and placed it into the other inside pocket in his cape, just encase.

Loud bangs were heard on his apartment door.

"ZEREF, COME ON WERE GONNA BE LATE!!!" A loud voice shouted, and Zeref often wondered how a 12 year old could be so loud.

He left his apartment and came face to face with Naruto.

Naruto had bandages wrapped all over him, and wore ripped trousers, he even wore his old worn out Shinobi sandles, but his goofy grin ruined the undead look.

"Come on, they're waiting already!" He shouted dragging the vampire out into the street.

Walking down the street the pair saw Konoha covered in webs, and lanterns, some houses were having parties and the pair happened to be heading to one.

The two came across Sasuke who was also dressed like a vampire only his colours were purple and not red.

The also found Sakura, she had Cate ears poking out of her head, she wore a short black dress and had a cat tail hanging aswell.

All of them headed over to Ino's house.

When they walked in the whole hand was there.

Hinata was dressed as a Ghost, Kiba was a werewolf, Akamaru looked like a three headed dog, Shino was a grim reaper. They were all talking in one corner.

Choji was Frankenstein, Shikamaru was a knight and Ino was a witch, they were by the dinner table.

Neji was a Samari, TenTen was also a witch, and Lee.... he looked the sam as usual, which confused team 7 and Zeref, but they didn't ponder.

"Guys your here! Were just waiting for three more people" Ino shouted.

Everyone  began conversing talking about how fun they looked.

"I can't wait for the challenges, Beleive it!" Naruto announced.

"Why, they'll be such a drag" Shikamaru yawned.

"Whennis something not a drag for you" Kiba asked.

"What a drag" Shikamaru replied.

Everyone started laughing.

Zeref pulled out his drink and everyone looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Is that actual blood?" Sakira asked.

"What? No" he said.

"It looks so similar!" Naruto shouted.

"Hn" Sasuke said. He took the drink and tried it.

Everyone watched him.

"This is actually really nice" he said and continued to drink it.

"Woah, really! Oh, oh me too, me too!" Naruto yelled, trying to take the drink.

Zeref to the drink back and put it back in his pocket.

"No"

"But!-"