OVA

Hey guys I feel bad that I haven't posted in a while so here's a little look into what their relationships are gonna look like in the future, this is cannon, so this will have happened, but it's just to keep you guys entertained.

Enjoy

Btw they are 10 here so after the massacre.

_______________________________________

Zeref was sitting on his sofa in his house as Naruto was raiding his kitchen.

"So what do you want exactaly?" The ravenette asked unfazed by the boy stuffing his mouth.

"Ymhp thp herph mree traaee" the bond boy responded food flying from his mouth.(you to help me train)

"Ok, but I can't right now, I'll be gone for a week for my yearly trip I'm going Suna again this year." Zeref responded handing Naruto a glass of water.

The boy took a huge gulp and washed it all down satisfied.

"Awww WHAT WHYYYY!!?!??" He shouted, Zeref often wondered if he knew any other volume.

"Yes, Sasuke knows this, so I'll bring you back some ramen, and if they try to attack you my home is always open, you have the spare key right?" Zeref asked.

Naruto confirmed by lifting up the small key that was tied to a small chain and wrapped around his neck so he wouldn't loose it.

"Good" he said.

Zeref walked to his room and came out with a small pack, his black scarf wrapped around his neck tightly.

"I'll see you in a week, don't break anything" he called out as he left.

Naruto took the opportunity to explore the boys room, which he never went in.

As he walked in he saw a huge shelf of books and a tidy bed. He also had a desk with piles of paper all over the desk.

The boy picked one.

House's available in the Uchiha compound to sell

85

Was the first thing he saw he put it down and looked at another, he saw some weird seal on it an a bunch of writing underneath.

Finally he saw a bunch of Justu's that were too complicated for him to understand, but he thought he could at least read which ones they were, and maby he could annoy Zeref into teaching them to him.

Flying Thunder God

Body Flicker

Rasengan

Their were more but the boy put them down, how did Zeref get a hold of such complicated Justu's?

Naruto saw a small neckless on the table it was red with a black four sided Shirinken on it, he wondered why it was there.

He went to pick it up when it slipped from his hand and cracked against the wooden floor.

Naruto's face went 5 shades paler as he though of what Zeref would do to him when he got back one word went through his head.

Shit.

He picked it up and booked it over to teme's house who was for some weird reason a few blocks away. But Naruto's voice could be heard from miles.

.................

.................

Sasuke was enjoying a nice fresh Tomato in his room.