Panda in Konoha

Previously

"You will be back up"

"Zabuza huh?"

"We've done this already"

"SASUKE!!"

"Naruto now"

"River Zeref... not bad"
______________________________________

Zeref was currently climbing his cliff. He upgraded his weighted clothing. His T-shirt was now 10Kg the band under his headband was 6Kg, and his Sandles were now 8Kg. The four weights on his arms and legs were now 3Kg each.

In other words climbing the cliff got a lot harder.

Team 5 has seen the training Zeref does outside of their usual team sessions, and they can only say that there is a reason why the boy is as strong as he is.

They were all shocked to see the Taijutsu style he practiced with Hinata, but they were even more shocked to see how great he is at Genjutsu even though he has never made any sign that he wanted to use it.

But now that the Chunin exams were in a week, he increased the intensity of his training and it honestly made the rest of Team 5 feel like they were slacking.

When Neisho appeared in the training field as usual he held out three slips of paper.

"You've all been recommended for the Chunin exams, Troublesome Students" Neisho announced.

Instantly the team snatched the slip out of the mans hand.

"Are you guys going, because I am" Mika said a huge grin on her face.

"*sigh* don't be stupid of course I'm going" Katsu said.

"Hn. I've trained too much to turn this down... I also have a promise to keep" Zeref said.

Team 5 looked at him, but then remembered what he said the the red head in Suna before they left.

"What a pain. Just meet at the third floor in the academy, at 3 PM. Don't be late." Neisho said. He then left.

It was their day off after all.

"I'm going to work on my Kenjutsu" Katsu said.

"I'm going to work on my Ninjutsu" Mika stated.

Zeref looked around and gave a deep sigh.

"I'm craving Dangos" he muttered to himself.

Walking off to the store Zeref came out with four portions instead of three.

"LET HIM GO!" A loud voice shouted.

Zeref could recognise that voice anywhere.

Body flickering to a nearby tree he saw Naruto, Sakura and two kids standing opposite two people he had seen before, one who was holding Konohamaru.

"Hn" he muttered.

"Hn" Sasuke, who had only just appeared muttered.

Sasuke threw a rock at the cat guys hand, which made him let go.

"Why don't you get lost, we're way out of your league." Sasuke said crushing the other rock in his hand.

Zeref who was now on the fence opposite Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Come now Sasuke. We don't want the fun to run before we even got to play" Zeref stated.

"Oh great two more annoying punks who think they are everything. Get down here so I can crush you!" The cat boy said.