New discovery

Previously

"'Tachi look at my cute Imouto!"

"He's watching us"

"He's crawling?!?"

" What raw power"

" He's cuter than your brother!"

October 10th

"Jiraiya my brother's Chakra!"

He saw our mother. Dead

_________________<☆>_________________

It's been 2 years since I was born into my new life. So Far it's good.

Shisui has been looking after me on his own, so I make his life easier.

As of recently he's been taking more missions, so today he dropped me off at Itachi's house. Yes I finally learnt his name.

We arrived at the house and a rather beautiful woman answered the door.

" Shisui? What's the occasion?" She asked.

" ahh Gomen Mikoto-San but I have a week long mission, and was wondering if you could look after my Imouto. Please" he asked. Pointing to me who was sitting on his shoulders.

" of course Shisui, whenever you have a long mission bring him here and I'll look after him. I'm sure Sasuke would love to play with someone his age" Mikoto said. She picked me up and held me.

For some weird reason I wanted to go back to Shisui, it felt like he was leaving me.

" Nii -san" I said and held out to him.

" Its ok. I'm going on a mission I'll be back soon. And when I get back we can go out for some Dangos " he said. He hugged me and walked off.

" Come on Zeref, let's go meet Sasuke " She said closing the door.

Mikoto walked me to the back garden of the house where a boy with midnight blue hair, with an odd shape to it was playing with a green dinosaur.

"Sasuke!" Mikoto shouted.

" yeah " he said back.

" This is Zeref, Shisui's little brother. he will be staying here while Shisui is on a mission, so play nice ok?" She asked and demanded at the same time.

"Haaiii" Sasuke said.

Mikoto put me down and started to walk back to the house.

" I'll call you when dinner is ready" she stated.

Sasuke and I stared at each other, a green dino in his hand, red dragon in mine

"Soo wy are wu here?" Sasuke asked.

" My nii-san is on a misswon" I responded.

" wanna pway Ninja?" Sasuke asked standing up.

"Sure" I said.

After a while of playing Ninja, to discover I am Amazing at hiding, Mikoto called us in for dinner.

I sat down next to Sasuke, on the other side of him was an empty seat, where I assumed Itachi usually sat, Mikoto was opposite me and a surprisingly intimidating man sat at the head of the table glaring at me.

Who, on what planet said you could glare at the great Zeref Dragneel Uchiha. Not me.

So I glared right back.

The man was shocked I had glared at him, so he upped the intensity, the air was so tense you could cut it.

He eyes turned red with three dots in them, and it was blazing at me.