Shisui? don't go

Previously

"Happy Birthday!!"

" You start the Academy soon"

"The Sakura festival?"

"Leave him alone!"

"I'm a monster"

"The fireworks are beautiful"

_________________□■□_________________

I was sitting in the Academy now aged 7 thinking back to my first day here.

FlashBack

I never thought that Shisui-nee could look more idiotic than usual, but watching him run around the house making sure I didn't forget anything definitely wins.

"ZEREF HAVE YOU GOT ALL YOUR KUNAI!!??" He shouts? Asks? Both really.

I watch with a blank face as he trips and falls down the stairs landing with the Kunai held out to me.

"*sigh* idiot" I mutter grabbing the kunai and putting it in my pouch tied around my leg, over my black Shorts.

"OH WHAT ABO-"

"Shisui-nee" my five year old self cuts him off.

"Yes?" He responds calm for once.

"Shut up" I said.

He anime drops to the ground.

I grab my bag filled with books and scrolls for when I get bored, and I walk out the building leaving the baka behind.

"Zeref! Wait!!" He shouts running after me.

"Hai?" I ask.

"I'm supposed to be there with you for the entrance ceremony." He explains.

I gave a curt nod and carried on walking.

After a minute of peaceful  relaxing silence, Shisui grabs me and puts me on his shoulders. As weird as it sounds, I felt really happy he did that.

End Flashback

Recently though Shisui seemed more.... reserved. Almost like he was trying to sever the bond we had  I dont know why but the bond I made with him is too strong to put into words. I dont understand why my emotions are this strong but I love this feeling.

"Ne, Zeref you ok!" The loud blond shouted.

My face cringed at the loudness.

"Do you have an inside voice?" I asked, genuinely curious

"NOPE!" He shouted, well at least Naruto is aware of how loud he is.

"Shut up Dobe, your bothering Zeref-nee" Sasuke stated, his chest puffed out in pride, for what I'm not sure.

"I was just checking to see if he was alright!!! He Zoned out, Beleive it!!" He shouted back.