Sakura festival

Previously

"What's that noise?"

"H-Hinata?"

"Dead"

"Don't hurt her!!"

"NOOOOO!!!"

"Thank you"

"Hinata, are my eyes red?"

___________________<>_________________

"Happy Birthday!!"

That was my morning, If you haven't already guessed today is my birthday. Shisui planned it.

I'm now officially 5.

" You start the Academy soon" Shisui said.

He was right.

"Me too!" Sasuke shouted.

He was hyper from the fizzy drinks. Hinata was hiding behind me and Her so called guard Neji was glaring at the poor girl.

"Stay here" I whispered to her.

I grabbed Neji and dragged him out of the house and into the training feild.

"Alright repunzle what's wrong with you?" I asked.

Said boy glared at me.

"Why do you protect her  it's in her destiny to be weak  like it is in yours" he stated.

"Just because your older does not mean you are stronger" I replied.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked.

"No it's a fact" I stated.

Neji rushed at me and started doing some close heavy hitter punches, his byakugan on to hit my Chakra points, I turned on my Sharingan and could easily see his moves.

He tried to do 64 palms but I just jumped back in time.

"Justu's huh? Ok" I said

Fire Style: Great fireball Jutsu

A huge ball of fire went towards the Hyuuga.

I missed on purpose ran towards him and tackled him to the ground, Kunai at his neck.

We stayed still for a while before we heard clapping. We looked up and saw everyone clapping, Shisui was jumping up and down like an Idiot.

"That was a good match, and I would love to challenge you again." I said.

He gave a smirk and shook my hand, so we bonded over fighting.

When the party ended I went to my room, and layed in peace. But it wasn't long before Shisui walked in.

Third person

Shisui was so proud of his little Imouto. He walked into his room holding a small box and a slightly bigger box.

Zeref sat up and looked at Shisui.

"Here, Happy birthday." He said.

Zeref opened the small box and saw Kunai sat with the Uchiha symbol ingrained on the side. He then opened the big box and saw a black scarf with grey lines that made a scaled pattern.

Just like Natsu's.

Zeref had tears falling from his eyes as he hugged the scarf, he wrapped it around his neck checking that his pendant was safe.