C-Rank Mission

Previously

"We can Defy Gravity?"

"Stupid cat"

"I have a plan"

"Three birds with one stone!"

"Team 5 will go on a C-rank mission "
______________________________________

Zeref got back to his apartment and immediately started on the soup.

While the food was cooking he went to his room and started to pack his bag full of things he may need.

Weapons, clothes the essentials really. He also had some Dango and put them in a box, he was gonna give some to Panda-Kun.

Not too long after he finished packing and got changed into a pair of loose shorts and a T-shirt, the whole of team 7 came in through his front door

Zeref was unaware of this as he was still focusing on cooking but he heard the door open.

"Ok, wash your hands and take a seat it's almost ready. Sasuke get the bowls and Chopsticks, Naru get the cups and drinks." Zeref ordered not looking back.

He heard the tap in the bathroom turn on for much longer than he thought it would.

When food was done he brought it into the dining room, to discover there were two more people than he thought would be here.

"I need to work on my sensing " he muttered ignoring the fact that Sakura and Kakashi just walked in without letting him know.

After the food was served everyone dug in and Zeref finally got a good look at Kakashi.

He narrowed his eyes and creased his eyebrows.

Kakashi looked really familiar.

No, he didn't mean in this life, he meant that Kakashi looks similar to someone he used to know in his old life.

Kakashi could feel the stares coming from Zeref.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Nothing. You reminded me of someone, his name is on the tip of my tongue, but it was similar to yours. He looked like you, had a mask, and now that I think about it, sounded the same as well." Zeref listed off.

"You sure it wasn't a henge??" Sasuke asked.

"Positive... oh well it will come to me. I have a mission tomorrow. I'll be going away for a while, don't ruin anything" Zeref said heading off to bed.

All three students looked at their sensei.

"What?" Kakashi asked already finished his meal before it started.

"I wonder who you reminded him of," Sakura said.

"Yeah, Beleive it!" Naruto shouted.

"Hnnn....." Sasuke trailed off.

After a while, the two extras left while Sasuke and Naruto went to the spare rooms that have now been claimed as theirs.

Time skip

Team 5 had just left the village and were now making their way to Sunagakure.

The average trip to Suna for a Ninja is 3 days, and that's with tree running to the desert.

All was silent before Katsu decided to speak up.

"Hey, Zeref how did you get so good at Kenjutsu?" He asked.

"I received some training from Killer bee in Kumogakure" he stated not taking his eyes off the path ahead, they were travelling by trees after all.