OVA 2

Team5, 7, 8 and 10 were relaxing In the park minus Zeref and the team's Sensei.

"Sasuke have you ever seen Zeref get scared?" Naruto asked.

"When his brother died" he replied without missing a beat.

"NOOOO!!! "

"Don't be a drag Naruto," Shikamaru said.

"Sorry, I meant jump scared " he explained.

"No" Sasuke replied.

"Has anyone?" Naruto asked.

Everyone shook there head.

"What a drag how about a challenge then" Shikamaru stated.

"Oh yeah, what challenge?" Kiba asked.

"Whoever scares Zeref first wins," Sasuke said now fully aware of the challenge.

"I'm interested, why? I would like to know what we win" Shino gave his input.

"H-h-how about th-the losers ha-have to d-do as the winner s-says" Hinata said.

"I'm down," Choji said eating his chips.

"Oh, I could get Sasuke to go on a date with me!" Sakura said.

"What are you talking about, it's obvious I wi win, so he'll go on a date with me!" Ino shouted.

"So is everyone up for the challenge?" Naruto asked.

"*sigh * sure" Katsu mumbled.

"Hell Yeah!" Mika shouted.

At that, all 11 students split to see who could scare Zeref first.

Naruto found him first.

He was in the library looking up more books on seals. He was also reading about the flying thunder god jutsu.

Naruto snuck into the Library quietly and lightly nocked some books to draw Zeref attention.

He repeated this a few times before chakra walking on the roof while Zeref went to investigate what the noise was.

Naruto jumped down when his back was turned and shouted as loud as possible.

"HI ZEREF!"

Zeref turned around and didn't even bat an eye at the loud blond.

"Hey, Naru. I know you don't like reading so what do you want?" He said calmly.

"Aww, man." Mumble the boy

Zeref gave a small smile.

"Wanna go get some Ramen?" He asked.

Without responding Naruto grabbed Zeref and dragged him to Ichiraku's.

_________

Sakura was the next to try. She found Zeref in the training fields.

"Zeref-Kun!" She shouted.

The boy stopped his punch and looked at the girl.

"Yeah?" He asked confused as to why Sakura would talk to him. She was usually fawning over Sasuke.

"I need your help! I want to look good for Sasuke but I need a Male's Point of view" she said.

Zeref let the words sink in before giving a heavy sigh.

"He won't care" was all he said before continuing.

"Huh?" Sakura stated.

"I meant what I said. Tou want his attention, become someone strong enough to be a boulder in his path, if your a pebble he will barely look at you." He explained.