1 Month training

Previously

"We have Preliminary fights first"

"If you can't fight leave now"

"Naruto will win"

"How weak"

"That will be interesting to watch"

______________________________________

The sun was setting, and Zeref was found at his usual spot.

He had one month to train for the finals, but he didn't care.

No, he was currently staring at the scroll in his hands. He had accomplished the requirements set by his brother...

And yet... he couldn't force himself to open it.

Zeref didn't understand it. It was just a summon, he knew this... and yet the fact that his brother believes that this summon will suit him, makes him not want to open it, just to discover they don't suit him at all.

Sitting next to Shisui's memorial Zeref took a deep breath...

He opened the scroll, the first thing he noticed was the species.

.

.

.

Dragons

Zeref did not see that coming... well he did, but he hoped he was wrong.

He had delt with dragons in his last life, and didn't really want to deal with them again, but alas it was a gift.

The second thing he spotted was the only name contracted to the scroll.

Acnologia

There was no way right?

Zeref looked at the name in shock, that's impossible right?

But then again.. Zeref was still around, so why couldn't he?

Zeref just found it odd he supposed. A man able to turn into a dragon, who has killed dragons is contracted with dragons.

But if this is the same Acnologia... then where was he now?

Trying not to think about it, Zeref Bit his thumb and signed the contract with his name.

The response was almost instant, his body felt warmer, stronger just better. His senses felt heightened, and he felt a lot more at peace.

Now he just needed the hand signs... he could ask Neisho, but he was training Katsu.

Kakashi was training Sasuke.

Kurenai was with Shino.

Asuma was with Shikamaru.

Even Guy was busy with Neji.... which left the question...

Who was going to train him?
Zeref only wanted to work on his summonings right now, but he still needs a Sensei... and who was training Naruto.

Zeref figured he would find out at some point... right now he needed to deal with the person watching him.

"Come out" he said tiredly, he wasn't in the mood for games.

"It's been a long time... Zeref"

Zeref could recognise that voice from anywhere, it was also convenient that it was the exact person he wanted to see.

"Acnologia... yes, it has been a while" Zeref responded.