Meeting Team 7 and 5

Previously

"What's up Gaki, the names Killer bee"

"I'm going to kill him"

"I'm not here to cause trouble "

"Now this is how you train"

"She says that your power scares her"

"Thanks for the lessons Bee-Kun"

______________________________________
When Zeref saw the reflection of the sun bouncing off his newly acquired Headband, he didn't hesitate to continue training. If the sun was glinting off it, it meant that it was early morning and he still had a few hours before he met his team.

Sweat started to pour of the boy in heaps as me smashed another dummy to bits.

He thought about everything that he's done so far.

He needed a more advance book on seals, but they were all locked away in the Hokage's Library.

He needed more information on Itachi and Shisui, but again Hokage's Library.

What he really needed was a distraction.

Nothing that would get his friends killed, but something large enough so that draw all the ANBU out of the Hokage's office.

Honestly he could only hope something came along, he really didn't want to do it himself.

"Zeref" a voice called, it felt cold, but Zeref knew there was warmth when it spoke his name.

"Hn?" The boy replied, again unaware that he said the very same noise that he hates.

"We get our teams in an hour" he said.

Zeref stopped his punch a few inches away from the tree. He put on his sleeveless hoodie, and gulped down his bottle of water that he brought with him.

"Let's go then, I know how early you like to be" Zeref stated as he looked at his non direct blood brother.

"Hn" the boy replied.

"I hate that noise Sasuke" Zeref muttered.

"You made it a few seconds ago" he argued.

"Do as I say not as I do" Zeref muttered back.

Sasuke kept quiet for a while knowing that Zeref would never admit he made that noise.

"Hn"

Sasuke bolted off into a run to the academy, Zeref not to far behind.

The chase soon turned into a race, Zeref produce a shadow clone and made it stay behind Sasuke while he took a short cut to the academy.

When the real Zeref entered the classroom it was empty, so he took his usual seat behind Sasuke.

When Sasuke entered he had a smug look on his face, until he saw Zeref in his usual spot trying to make a Gravity enhancer seal.

"Hn?" Sasuke grumbled out, annoyed that yet again he had lost to Zeref.

"Clone" Zeref muttered.

Sasuke looked behind him just in time to see the clone dissapear in a puff of smoke.

Zeref swore he saw Sasuke's eye twitch before he went to sit down in his usual spot.

Sasuke got bored and realised that they had around 20 minutes until the others start to arrive, he stood up and sat next to Zeref.