Birthday brawl

Previously

"Come on Zeref let's go meet Sasuke"

2 Years

"wanna pway Ninja?"

whats with everyone in this family grunting.

She was soo cute.

"H-Hinawa"

"come on, stop crying"

"That's your chakra"

"Dangos?"

__________________☆___________________

I was on my way back from the park. You see I've known Hinata for a year now. The stutter never leaves but it doesn't stop her from being my best friend.

When I got back to the clan I went to Sasuke's house.

I was really giddy because I just celebrated Hinata's birthday.

Once again I was laying down on the floor in Sasukes room.

Shisui-nii was on another mission and would probably be back Tomorrow.

Sasuke was snoring the night away but I was up. Maby I was still holding the excitement in but I couldn't sleep. I was up.

I sat up and look out the window, it was late at night, but I really needed to clear my head.

I grabbed the Shisui's Kunai that I stole and hid in Sasuke's room, and climbed out the window.

I was crawling on the ground, staying away from the lights, I could hear people walking and chatting, guards doing their jobs, but I want to get out of the compound.

I picked up a reasonable sized rock and threw it so it would hit the metal fence further away from me.

Some of the guards went over to the area the rest stayed in place, but was looking over. Most had the red eyes on.

"Danm I forgot they could do that" I barely whispered to myself.

I used the distraction and climbed over the wall, and ran. I didn't even think to look back just encase.

When I got to the town, there were plenty people still walking around, most were going into places that I could smell from outside. Others were talking to women who weren't dressed too appropriately.

I kept walking I just needed to be alone for a bit.

I miss mavis, I doubt she even cares anymore, but I do miss her. Natsu too, we may have always been on the other side of the fight, but he's still my brother, I care even if he doesn't.

My feet must have kept walking while I was stuck in the past, because she  I snapped out of it I was in the Forrest next to the Hyuuga compound. No not the side branch, they only a five minute walk away, I was at the main branch compound.

'Shit, I need to leave now. If anyone sees me they can claim I'm spying on them. I need to go.'

I started running, through the Forrest the compound getting further away. I slowed when my lungs were burning.

'I really need to exercise this body'

Snap

That wasn't me.

"Shh, you dolt, if they catch us it's all over, your a Ninja, be aware of your surroundings" a deep voice whispered.

"What was that?" I whispered to my self at an inaudible level.