C-Rank back up

Previously

"I'm going away for a while, don't ruin the place"

"Formation Delta!"

"How do you feel?"

"Welcome to Suna"

"Hey Panda-Kun"

"You should stay away from him"

"He's my Friend, my best friend, I'll never abandon him"

"At the Chunin exams!"
______________________________________
Team 5 walk back through the gate from another C-Rank. It's been about 3 months since the team first form, and all members were aware that the Chunin exams would be in about a months time.

"I'm SO happy that we get more C-Ranks!!" Mika shouted, she was leading the group to the Hokage's office, but she was walking backwards.

"*sigh* I agree. I think I would have gone crazy if we had only done D-Ranks" Katsu agreed. He was walking with his arms behind his head, looking up to the sky.

"What a drag, you can thank Zeref for his plan for that," Neisho stated. He walked normally, he just looked drained of everything you need to survive in life.

"Hn" was the Uchiha's response. He wasn't looking at the road, he was reading his book, Tales of a Gutsy Ninja.

"For a guy who hates that noise, you sure do make it a lot" Katsu pointed out.

"YEAH!" Mika shouted gaining the attention of everyone.

"What a pain" Neisho muttered.

"Hn" Zeref said not really listening to the conversation.

A sweet smell caught the attention of the Uchiha as he finally looked up from his book only to snap his head in the direction of the Dango store.

The three other members looked at him with confusion.

Without missing a beat, Zeref walked into the store leaving his team. When Yume, the worker at the store spotted the oldest Uchiha she immediately began to gather his Dangos.

"3 portions right?" She said.

Zeref gave a light smile and handed her the money.

She gave him the Dangos before wishing him luck.

Zeref walked back outside and rejoined his team, and continued reading only this time he held a Dango bag in his other hand and had a stick of Dango in his mouth.

"What's with you and your obsession with Dango?" Mika asked.

"My brother introduced me to it once, and ever since then, I've been hooked" Zeref quickly explained trying to ignore the pang of pain that came with mentioning his brother.

"Oh," Katsu said.

Neisho never said anything he only watched his student with a calculating look in his eyes.

When team 5 entered the Hokage's office Mika was the first to speak up.

"Hey!! We're back, mission complete!" She announced.

The Hokage looked up to see team 5 and an idea came to him.

"Good, but I'm going to send you on an emergency mission." He announced.

Instantly Team 5 snapped to attention, even Zeref who still had a Dango sticking out the side of his mouth.

"It seems Team 7 has run into some problems for their first C-Rank. According to the message Kakashi sent me the mission is no longer a C-Rank but a B-Rank. With your team's experience, I want to send you to the land of waves as back up." He stated.