Chunin Exams pt2: The Forrest

Previously

"A Genjutsu do I look 5?"

"My names Kabuto"

"You"

"SILENCE!"

"To cheat huh?"

"You pass!"

______________________________________

Team 5 stood infront of training ground 44, which was told where the second part of the exams were to be held.

Katsu was more than a little shocked to see the so call 'Forrest of death' was where it would take place.

Mika was a little scared though she would never tell her team that in fear of Katsu teasing her for it.

Zeref looked bored. He seemed so over the exams and that was exactly how he felt. If he was being honest the only reason he was trying was so he could reach the third round so that he could finally open the gift Shisui got him.

The other teams were handling things slightly differently.

Team 7, had Naruto mocking the Proctor, Sakura shouting at him and Sasuke looking perfectly ready to stab his team and then himself.

Team 8 were huddled together, they seemed to be planning which was what everyone should be doing.

Team 10 had Shikamaru on the verge of falling asleep, Chouji eating some chips and Ino whining at the two boys.

The sand siblings just stood off to the side, Kankuro was prepping his puppets, Temari was scanning the forest and Gaara was glaring at everyone and anyone.

Though if you payed close enough attention you would spot a red head, a young Uchiha and a young Hyuga occasionally looking towards Zeref with a certain look in their eyes and a very light blush on their cheeks.

When Anko announced that they needed to sign a contract so that their deaths wouldn't be her fault was when Zeref finally realised what this could mean.

"This is bad" Katsu voiced quietly.

"What is?" Mika asked her voices quiet, shakey and serious all in one.

"A team could demolish everyone, but as long as they hold a heaven and earth scroll they can pass." Katsu explained.

Mika was a little slow and still didn't understand.

"So?" She said.

"So, as long as you get a heaven and earth scroll you could do anything within that forest and have no consequence. Rape, murder, thievery, even dojutsu thieves could get away with it. " Zeref explained.

Mika's eyes widened at the thought.

The boys were right, the rules only specified that you don't open the scrolls, in the forest, and for you to have them both in the tower before the 5th day, nothing else was specified.

Team 5 decided that they wanted to spend as little time in the forest as possible.

When Zeref spotted everyone being distracted by Team 7 and the kids Zeref left a shodow clone and use Genjutsu to get inside the tent to see what the scrolls looked like.

Once he did using Fuinjutsu Zere created a very realistic replica of both scrolls and swapped them out for two real ones, he then hid them swapped positions with his clone and continued to act like nothing happened. He didn't know if they would be handed a heaven or Earth scroll after all, and the extra could be a.great distraction.