100 Follower special

Hey guys author here, ok so I've reached something I NEVER thought I would, but I've hit 100 followers.

How? No clue.

BUT!! I am grateful.

So here will be a 100 special, because you guys are so awsome, imma do another crossover with this crossover.

Why?

Cus I can!!!

It's nothing too long, but enjoyable at least!!!!

Enjoy

______________________________________

Zeref opened his eyes to discover a field, not a training field like the one he was sure he was in, but much like the academy field.

Looking around he saw a Huge building in the shape of a H.

His head ached, as he was looking around, the whole area seemed to be covered by a giant wall, much like the one that protected Konoha.

He was still wearing his clothes, and had his headband secured tight on his head, the true question was...

Where was he?

He really hoped he hadn't been reborn again, he actually could not deal with that again.

"Who are you?" A tired voice asked.

Startled Zeref pulled out his Kunai, activated his Sharingan and glared at the man.

He was tall, had black hair that was floating, red eyes, and a black jumpsuit with a white scarf that was again floating.

"It's impolite to ask for ones name, without introducing yourself first" Zeref said.

In truth Zeref didn't care about manners, he just wanted the tired males name.

The man gave a hefty sigh, but didn't blink once.

"The name Is Aizawa, so who are you? And what are you doing on school property?" He asked.

"Zeref, since were not including last names, and I have no idea how I got here, I just need you to tell me how to get back to Konoha" Zeref said.

"Aizawa is my last name, kid, and I'm 100% sure that Konoha ain't a place" Aizawa said.

"Huh?, wait you introduced you last name... first? Whatever what do you mean Konoha isn't a place, of course it is" Zeref said confusion was filling his face.

Boom!

A large buff blonde landed next to the two black heads.

"Aizawa, who is this?!" He shouted.

Zeref was starting to wonder if every blonde male he met will be loud.

"And intruder, who has no idea where he is." Aizawa said, his hair floating down to his shoulders.

The buff male tried to touch Zeref, but he freaked out and jumped back.

It seemed the two weren't prepared for a 12 year old to react that fast.

"Enough games! Where am I?" Zeref announced, his Sharingan was spinning widly in confusion.

"You are at UA High, don't you know who I am!" The blonde male shouted.

"Clearly not, where is the five nations?" Zeref asked.

Aizawa tried to capture Zeref in his scarf, but Zeref substituted himself with the buff blonde, backed up and made a clone, so they would be confused.