51 - jealous

Palmer

I don't know the name of the girl that's dancing with Lexa, but I know I want her gone. For starters, Lexa looks amazing tonight, and this girl is only staring at her boobs. Second, she doesn't know how to dance. Lexa is clearly doing most of the work (not that I don't mind watching her dance). And it may be my fault we're in this situation, because I'm the one who persuaded Lexa to go out with me. And I knew she would most likely get laid. But I didn't expect to care this much. To be this jealous.

After ten minutes of scowling as they grind on each other, I approach one of the guys that's been staring at me since I got here. I introduce myself and take his hand, dragging him right to the dance floor. I keep a good group of people between us and Lexa, but I make sure she stays in my line of sight. And I know she works to keep us in hers.

We dance for a few songs, Lexa and I stealing glances at each other. One time she catches me looking and immediately goes in for a long kiss with the girl. So that's how she wants to play it. In response I turn and grind my ass against Jason, the guy I'm with, who's clearly enjoying himself and is oblivious to what's really going on.

For a little while Jason and I disappear into the bathroom to make out. Between the drinks I've had and his lips, I manage to keep my thoughts off Lexa. When we return she's still dancing with the girl. Doesn't she ever get tired?

I approach from behind and she doesn't notice me until I call her name. She jumps away from the girl and blushes as if I caught her doing something she shouldn't be. I don't have to force a laugh. "No, carry on. You're having fun. Just wanted you to know I'm with Jason." I watch her expression change as I motion to the guy behind me. Damn, if looks could kill.

She's also clearly drunk, which makes me a little worried. When Lexa gets drunk she doesn't make the best decisions. I mean, who does, really? But last time she had more than two glasses of wine she blatantly tried to kiss me. And pouted like a little kid when I refused. It was kind of cute, actually.

Anyways. I tell her to shout if she needs me and head off with Jason. Not a moment later she's basically swallowing the girl again. I turn my attention to the boy I'm supposed to be dancing with.

About ten minutes later, Lexa leaves with the girl. I really hope they went to her place instead of ours, because I fully intend on bringing this man home with me.

After dancing for another few songs I suggest to Jason that we should leave together. He agrees, of course, and we're back at the apartment in fifteen minutes.

Warning: smut

The moment I walk through the door I turn and shove Jason up against it, the door slamming shut with the impact of his back. I pull his shirt off and throw it over one of the chairs at the kitchen island, not caring who finds it in the morning. For just a moment I hear a distant moan cut through the sounds of Jason and I kissing. I break away for a moment and roll my eyes. Jason doesn't seem to notice, fully focused on me.

I lead him to the bedroom and shove him onto the mattress, not gently. He falls back with a smile on his face and quickly strips naked as I pull my dress over my head. I return to his body and grind against his pelvis. Our mouths meet and I bite down on his bottom lip, causing him to groan in pain and pleasure. Before long his dick is hard and he's sliding into my core. Our moans fill the room as he fucks me.

Look, some guys genuinely don't know what they're doing, but Jason...

I moan his name as he finishes and pulls out, leaving me panting above him. I lie down on his chest and press my lips to his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me there as we both come down from the orgasm. He murmurs my name in my ear and I let out another breathy moan. I shimmy up his body so I can whisper in his ear. "Would you like to take a shower with me?"

He grins and sits up, me in his lap. I wrap my body around him and he carries me into the bathroom, kissing as we go. A few minutes later we're in the shower together, my back against the wall and my legs shaking as he finger-fucks me. I groan in pleasure as he thrusts in and out of my core, while keeping a finger on my clit as well. Like I said, he knows what he's doing. I come shortly after and he catches me as I fall against him, my body shaking with exertion and pleasure.

smut ended

We clean up together and before I know it I'm resting my head against his chest beneath the covers. His stomach rises and falls as he breathes and I trace his abs with my fingertips. He's already asleep and the apartment is quiet. Lexa and her girl must be sleeping too.

Lexa. The entire time I was having sex with Jason, the thought of her was nagging at the back of my mind. Which is crazy. I should not be thinking about the one person I can't sleep with when I'm sleeping with someone else. But I can't help but wish his hands were hers. That instead of him fucking me, her mouth found it's way between my legs. God, to be eaten out by her. To eat her out.

Not that she wasn't enjoying herself. The sounds coming from her bedroom made me both horny and furious. I couldn't help but be disappointed that I'm not going to be the first woman she's slept with. If we ever do sleep together.

I don't need sex to justify my feelings for her, but I honestly have no idea where we are right now. She knows how I feel about her, but we both know that she needs time before diving into another relationship. And the way she feels about me... I don't know. Maybe she's still figuring that out, too. Because she hasn't given me a straight answer.

Haha. Straight. Definitely not.

Shit. I had too much to drink tonight.

Anyways. We're sleeping with other people, but we also live together, and work together, and spend nearly every waking moment together except when we're sleeping with other people. I don't know what we are. But I know that instead of four people in this apartment, there should be two. And just as much sex in the air.