69

Lexa

We make it back to LA in the middle of the day on Christmas Eve. After some grocery shopping (cause we literally have no food because Palmer hardly ever cooks) and some cleaning (gotta have those bedsheets fresh), we snuggle up together on the couch. Mugs of hot cocoa and one giant bowl of popcorn sit on the coffee table.

Palmer grabs the remote. "Cheesy Christmas movies. Netflix or Hallmark?"

We share a look. "Netflix," we say at the same time.

She opens the app and clicks the first Christmas movie to pop up. She throws the remote to the side and grabs the popcorn, shoving a handful into her mouth. I laugh and she grins, her mouth full. "Want some?" she mumbles.

I wait for her to chew and swallow before leaning in and pressing my lips to hers. She tastes like butter and salt. My tongue caresses her lip and I nip it with my teeth. She smiles.

"You're supposed to eat the popcorn, not me," she jokes.

I smirk and grab the bowl from her. "Don't worry, babe. I'll get to you later," I say with a wink.

She laughs, the sound light and carefree. I snuggle into her side, resting my head on her shoulder as the intro to the movie comes to a close.

"Palmer?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we really gonna watch this movie?"

She presses a kiss to my head. "We'll watch the first one. And after that... Christmas can come early," she murmurs into my ear.

Palmer

Warning: smut

The credits of the second movie roll across the screen. I glance at Lexa, snuggled against my side. We haven't even made out. Every time I move in for a kiss, she dodges. I'm worried something's wrong.

She reaches for the remote but I pull it away. "Wait, Lex."

She gives me a soft smile. "Yes?"

"Is everything okay?"

She frowns. "Of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Cause... you won't kiss me." I blush as the words leave my mouth, realizing how stupid they sound.

Lexa smiles. Something shines in her eyes, something like... unfiltered desire. I open my mouth to say something when she shoves my shoulders. I fall back onto the couch and Lexa climbs on top of me. Her hands grab my wrists and she pins my hands above my head.

I give her a foolish grin. "Hi."

She rolls her eyes and bends down to kiss me. I tilt my head up to meet hers, my lips moving against hers. Lexa bites my bottom lip, hard. I let out a gentle moan. She moves her lips to my jaw, then my neck. She licks my skin from my collarbone to my jaw. At the same time, she grinds her hips against mine. I let out another moan.

Her hand finds my throat, but it's more of a gentle touch than anything resembling a choke. Lex climbs off me and pulls me to my feet. She drags me towards the bedroom and I happily follow.

Once inside, she spins me around and shoves me onto the mattress. I prop up on my elbows and she pushes me back. I smirk. "I like this side of you," I say as she holds me down.

She leans in and kisses my neck. "Stay here," she whispers.

I follow directions, laying on my back as she walks over to the closet. She returns with a blindfold. I give her a curious look.