54 - what are you waiting for?

Lexa

I stand with Peyton and Alex at the front of the store, my foot tapping impatiently. "What's taking her so long?" I mutter.

Peyton shrugs. "Is she sick?"

"I doubt it." I hand Alex the bag I'm carrying and head to the bathroom. I push open the door and stop short at the sight before me.

Palmer's body is pressed against a blonde girl I don't know, pinning her to the wall. The girl leans against Palmer, a moaning mess as her body shakes in pleasure. I stare in horror as Palmer works her fingers inside her pants, her mouth kissing and licking the girl's neck.

I slam the door shut behind me and they finally notice I'm there.

The girl backs away from Palmer as her eyes go wide and she collapses against the wall. Her legs shake, her body reeling from an orgasm. Palmer spins around, her cheeks flushed. "Lex! I didn't... see you."

"You," I say to the girl, "get out."

The girl finally seems to be able to stand on her own. She narrows her eyes at me. "Aren't you Lexa Marshall?" She glances between me and Palmer. "Wait, are you two... shit, I'm so sorry."

My cheeks flush red with anger. "Get. Out."

The girl rushes to tie the string of her sweatpants and hurries out of the bathroom. As soon as she leaves I approach the door and click the lock shut.

"Lexa?"

"Wash your hands." My voice comes out low and commanding. I don't turn to face Palmer, trying to control my anger. That girl had no right. No right to touch her like that. After three weeks, the simple desire I have for Palmer's hands on me is driving me insane. I need her. Right now. And watching her all over that girl, her hands inside her instead of me, pushed me over the edge.

I hear the faucet running and finally turn towards her. She washes her hands and turns off the water. I step behind her and meet her eyes in the mirror. Palmer freezes under my gaze. I step closer and curl my fingers around the belt loops of her jeans.

"Lex, what are you-"

I cut her off as I yank with my hands, pulling her backwards. Her hips slam into mine and I wrap tight around her waist. I lean into her ear, my breath hot against her skin. "You let her touch you," I hiss.

Palmer tries to look at me but I spin us sideways, pushing her chest against the wall. She pulls her head back to avoid face-planting into the cement. She can't move her head to look at me and I shove her harder, but not enough to hurt her. Her hands press against the wall as if she's bracing for something.

"Where did she touch you, Palmer?"

Palmer swallows. Her body trembles against me. "She ran her hands through my hair..."

I bring one hand to the back of Palmer's head, running my fingers through her soft hair. Palmer closes her eyes and tips her head back into my touch.

"She grabbed my ass..."

I smirk to myself and my other hand leaves her hip, grabbing her butt. Palmer grinds her hips against my front and sparks shoot through my body.

"Sh-she kissed my neck, she used her tongue and her teeth..."

Using my hand in her hair, I tilt Palmer's head to expose her neck. I press my lips to her flesh and she sighs in pleasure. Her hands push against the wall as her backside presses against my front. I trail kisses across her skin and then use a flat tongue to trace a line from her collar to her jaw. I find a spot that can be easily hidden by her hair and sink my teeth into the pink flesh. Palmer inhales sharply but relaxes when my tongue passes over the spot. My hand travels from her ass around her hips to her front. I tug on her waistband, just above the button.