6 - getting to know you

Palmer

Brooke brings my hand to her lips and kisses my fingertips softly. She slides off the stool, pulling my arm until I follow her away from the noisy room and down a hallway to the bathrooms. There's a family restroom by the others. She pulls open the door and motions for me to go ahead of her. She follows me inside, closing and locking the door behind her.

I turn to face her as she takes a small step away from the door. My eyes travel across her body as I bite my bottom lip. She pulls her long hair to one side, twisting it around her finger. She steps closer and puts her hands on the back of my neck, pulling me into her. Her lips just inches from mine.

"Let me get to know you," she breathes against my cheek.

That's all the invitation I need.

Warning: smut

My hands grab her hips roughly, pinning her against me as my mouth descends onto hers. I pull at her lips and then lick her bottom one. She grants me access to her mouth, my tongue meshing into hers behind her teeth.

I take a few steps forwards, pushing her up against the wall as one of my hands goes to her ass. She moans into my mouth as I squeeze her ass while simultaneously pushing my tongue further past her parted lips.

I pull away for air and move to her neck, my lips trailing kisses down the side and occasionally nipping with my teeth. I reach her collarbone with my mouth.

My left hand wraps around her waist while my right reaches down between her legs. I feel her underwear, wet in the center. I pinch the fabric between my fingers and pull quickly, the waistband falling past her hips and stopping at her knees.

She moans again as my fingers massage her clit, rubbing across the sensitive bud. I can feel her getting wetter at my touch and my lips move across her chest, stopping in the center of her neck. I can feel her pulse beating against my lips as she breathes heavily above me.

"Palmer." Brooke lightly tugs my hair with one hand, forcing me to look up at her. My fingers don't stop moving against her. "Faster," she commands.

I happily comply, my fingers pressing against her clit, swirling quickly in different directions. Her back arches off the wall but I push her against it as my lips meet hers forcefully.

She moans loudly as she comes. I smile against her lips, pushing my fingers into her dripping wet core. She gasps for air as I pump, my fingers sliding in and out quickly. My other hand is still on her ass and I pull her body against my fingers. She tilts her head up toward the ceiling and her body shakes as she orgasms, her eyes closing in pleasure. I slow my fingers, helping her ride it out. Finally, I pull my hand from her body.

She tilts her head back down and we make eye contact as I pull my hand up to her face. She opens her mouth and I push my fingers past her lips. She sucks at my fingertips, moaning as she tastes herself on her tongue.

When she opens again I pull my hand away, leaning in close to her as I bring it to my own mouth, clearing what's left. When I'm done she reaches up again and kisses me roughly. After another few minutes we part, breathing heavily.

smut ended

Brooke reaches down, returning her underwear to her body. "You know your way around," she says with a sly smile.

I lick my lips and trace my left hand up her arm and across her chest. "I wanted to get to know you," I repeat her words from earlier.

I let her off the wall and head to the sink to wash my hands. I look in the mirror, tossing my hair over my part. She takes the small handbag I left on the counter and opens it, pulling my phone out. I turn and lean against the sink, watching her. She holds the phone up to my face to unlock it and puts her number in. She smiles as she hands it back to me. "Just in case you want me to get to know you."

I take it as a small smile touches my lips, my eyes watching her bare legs as she walks away.

---

I exit the bathroom a few minutes later. When I enter the main room I look around, spotting Alex, Peyton, and Lexa at a booth along the wall. I head over and take a seat next to Lexa, Peyton and Alex across from us.

They all look at me expectantly.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

Peyton rolls her eyes. "She totally did."

"I for sure thought it was going to be the guy," Alex complains.

Lexa just looks at me, smiling and shaking her head.

"Okay, did I miss something?" I ask, now confused.

Alex sighs in exasperation. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you did not just fuck that girl in the bathroom."

I look at him casually, a small smile touching my lips. "Okay, I didn't."

"Are you lying to me?"

"That wasn't the question, Alex."

"You totally did!" Alex stands and shouts, causing the three of us to burst out laughing.

"It's Vegas. Don't judge," I say through a smile.

"Oh, I'm judging. But I also expect details later," he adds with a wink.

"Perv," I joke as I kick him under the table.

"A Vegas casino bathroom? That thing's got to be filthy," Lexa laughs.

Peyton smirks. "I bet it is now."

That sends Alex screaming as I chuckle softly.

"I'm gonna grab a drink, anyone want anything?" Lexa shifts beside me.

We all shake our heads. I move to let her out but she's already standing, one hand on my shoulder. She squeezes between me and the table, my eyes level with her chest. I look away, trying to hide the color rising in my cheeks as she presses against me. She finally makes it out and walks over to the bar.

My eyes follow her, the burning in my cheeks quickly disappearing.

"Hey, Palmer, you good?" Peyton calls. Her eyes pass from me to Lexa and back to me.

I nod. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

She exchanges a glance with Alex and he looks at her with a raised eyebrow. "Because you just talked about a bathroom hookup with no shame, but the second Lexa touched you your face turned bright red," Peyton points out.

I give her a confused smile. "What do you mean?"

Alex looks at me, his eyebrows raised. "She does look nice tonight," he says slowly, as if trying to tell me something without actually telling me.

"I fail to see your point."

Alex looks at me incredulously, then at Peyton. "Is she for real?"

Peyton shakes her head. "She'll figure it out. Maybe."

"Hello? Lost and confused over here?"

Peyton is about to say something else but stops when she realizes I'm not looking at her. Something at the bar catches my eye. It's Lexa. She's talking to this tall brunette dude, his hands annoyingly close to her. He takes a small step forward and she backs up, clearly uncomfortable.

I get up, suddenly pissed off. "Hang on a sec," I tell the others as I walk towards Lexa.