70 - sunsets and stars

Lexa

Our moans can be heard into the long hours of the night. I've lost track of how many rounds, how many times my body filled with pleasure and my throat released a scream. All I know are Palmer's hands, her lips, her mouth wet between my legs. Little by little, she stripped the lingerie until we were separated by nothing, until no force could untangle our bodies. We held each other close, and then we pushed closer, our moans finding their way through our kisses.

It's early morning when Palmer rolls off me, yawning. I look sideways, my chest heaving and my body still hot with desire. She lays on her side, her head on her hand, her eyes on me. Her hand traces my stomach and I've never felt so comfortable with anyone touching me.

"Baby..." she breathes. Her own breath is ragged, and I smile to myself knowing I truly took her breath away. "I think it's time we get some sleep."

I don't respond. I wrap my arms around her and drag my body on top of hers, my head snuggled in her breasts. I feel her laugh.

"Do you want a real pillow?" she teases.

I turn my head and press a kiss to her naked chest. "No..."

Palmer wraps her arms around my waist and pulls the covers to our shoulders. She squirms a little, getting comfortable. When she settles down I let my body deflate, sleep already teasing the edges of my vision.

"Babe?" I whisper. "I love you."

"I love you too." She kisses my forehead before nuzzling her chin against my hair. "And Merry Christmas."

────

When I wake, Palmer's eyes are already open. She's looking towards the closed curtains, sunlight peeking through and drawing lines on her face. We shifted in the night, each of us now on our side with our arms wrapped tight around each other (and my head still buried in her boobs). I roll on top of her and kiss her cheek.

She smiles, her hands rubbing my back. One finds my chin and draws my lips to hers. The kiss lingers after she releases me, her lips warm with the memory of last night.

"Good morning, darling," she whispers.

I smile. "Merry Christmas."

Palmer's smile widens but is forced away as I press my lips to hers. We stay in bed for some time, kissing and cuddling. When we get up, Palmer wraps us in a blanket and lifts me to my feet.

"Maybe we should open presents like this..." she murmurs.

I laugh, my hands around her shoulders beneath the blanket. "We'll get cold."

"Not if we keep each other warm."

I smile and kiss her cheek. I remove the blanket from my shoulders and walk to Palmer's closet. We've been moving clothes around the apartment so we could share a room. I know Palmer watches as I pull a t-shirt over my head, along with some loose shorts. I also know that she notices I don't put on any underwear.

I come back to her side and pull the blanket away from her. I sit on the bed and admire her body before me.

She smirks. "Like what you see?"

I bite my lip, my eyes tracing her curves. "I may need a demonstration later on."

Palmer steps closer, putting her hands on the mattress and leaning in. "Don't worry. It's a private exhibit."

I hook my hand around the back of her head and give her a deep kiss. "Get dressed. I'm hungry."

"Wouldn't it be easier without clothes, then?"