27 - closer

Palmer

The next day I lie on the couch in my dressing room, staring at the ceiling. I've been trying for the past twenty minutes to make sense of everything. My brain hurts.

All I know is I can't stop thinking about Lexa. Which is bad. I need a distraction.

And I know exactly who it can be.

I throw my legs over the side of the couch and stand. I frown at my reflection in the mirror. Am I really going to do this? I sigh as an image of Lexa comes to mind. Yes, I am.

I leave my dressing room and walk down the hall to his. The door is cracked open and I stick my head in. "Hey, Brayden, can I come in?"

"Sure." He stands in front of the vanity, fixing his hair. He frowns at his reflection and turns to me. "This looks bad, doesn't it?"

I close the door before meeting him in the middle of the room. I tussle his hair with my hands, tossing the curls sideways. "Better," I smile.

"Thanks, Drake." He turns to his closet, pulling out his outfit for the next scene.

"Yeah. Actually, I need a favor."

"Oh?" He glances over his shoulder.

"Sex."

"Oh," he raises an eyebrow, an intrigued smile on his face. "Are you asking to be fuck buddies?"

"Look, we're both adults, we're both single, why can't we have a little fun?"

"Lexa's got you down, does she?" he teases.

I roll my eyes. "Yes or no, Brayden?"

"Sure. You mean right now?"

"We have, like, ten minutes left of our break."

"I can be done in five."

"I won't be done in five."

He laughs and comes closer. I smirk. "Eight o'clock. Your place."

"See you then, Drake."

I give him a flirtatious smile and walk out the door, his eyes watching me go.

────

I knock on Brayden's door right at eight o'clock. He opens it and welcomes me inside. He wears khaki shorts and a t-shirt, his feet bare. I follow him to the kitchen and drop my bag on the island next to a half-eaten pizza.

"That for after?" I ask with a smile.

"Thought you'd want some." He closes the box and leaves it on the counter. We're on opposite sides of the island, leaning towards each other. His eyes take in my low cut t-shirt and jean shorts. He smiles and comes around to my side. "You want anything first?"

"Nope." I grab the collar of his shirt and pull his lips to mine. He quickly overcomes his surprise as his hands find my hips. I lick his bottom lip and he allows my tongue to slide into his mouth. Our lips mesh together and I press my hips against his pelvis. I grind against him again and he moans into my mouth.

Warning: smut

My hands wrap around the back of his neck and I drag him away from the counter. He directs me to the bedroom where he closes the door behind us. He takes off his shirt and I run my hands across his abs. I grab his waist and spin his back towards the bed. I push his shoulders and he falls backwards onto the mattress. He watches as I pull my shirt and bra over my head, his eyes staring at my breasts. I smirk, and make a show of taking off my shorts. He unbuckles his pants and I pull them off, then he slides out of his boxers.

I grab his penis in one hand and rub my body against his. He takes shaky breathes as my lips climb up his chest, his neck, and to his mouth. I work my tongue against his as his dick gets harder. A moment later I squirm out of my underwear while he puts a condom on. I position myself above him.

He slides into my wet pussy and we both moan as he pushes deeper. He thrusts his hips as I ride against him, bouncing against his pelvis. He's getting closer to his climax. I can feel the pleasure building in my own body as I ride relentlessly. He brings one hand to my clit and I moan in pleasure. I grind against him, both of us almost there. My moans fill the room as he finishes and pulls out. My body shakes beside his as we both come, liquids getting everywhere. He orgasms but I want more.

His body calms down but I'm over the edge. "Brayden," I pant, "switch."

He complies and I lay my back against the mattress as he stands over me. I spread my legs and push his head down to my pussy. He grabs my thighs and starts to suck on my clit. I moan, thrusting against him. He alternates between sucking on my clit and pushing his tongue into my core. Within minutes I come again and he doesn't stop sucking. My back arches off the mattress as I orgasm. He finally breaks away and collapses beside me, both of us panting.

smut ended

"Damn, Palmer," he gasps for air.

I smile at the ceiling. "You too."

I sit up a moment later, leaning back on my hands. He lies on his stomach beside me. "I'm going to shower," I tell him. I step off the bed and pull on my underwear.

"And I'm going to wash the sheets," he jokes, "you made a mess."

"Team effort," I flash a smile. I come back to his side and lean in towards his ear. "And you might want to wait until after round two," I whisper in his ear. I nip his earlobe with my teeth and he exhales deeply.

Smiling, I stand and leave him naked in the mess of sheets.