14 - *not straight

Palmer

I'm about to reply to Lexa when my phone rings. I take it out of my back pocket and smile when I see it's Chloe and Nick calling for a group facetime. I swipe up and accept the call.

"Hey, guys!"

"Palmer! Finally, we've been texting you all morning," Chloe complains.

"I know, sorry. Been busy. This place is awesome."

"Who's that?" Lexa questions with a smile.

I smile and step to her side so we're both in the camera view. "Chlo, Nick, this is Lexa."

"Oh! Hi!" Chloe smiles. She catches my eye through the camera and her smile turns into a smirk.

"Um, hello," Nick butts in. "I was promised cute LA boys."

I roll my eyes playfully. "Whore."

"Slut."

I smirk. "Fair enough." I walk back towards the table where the cast sits, Lexa on my heels. Sitting down, I introduce my friends to everyone. I introduce them to Alex last and Nick's mouth drops open. "Heyyy," he sings.

"Hey there," Alex smiles.

I quickly angle the camera away. "You," I say to Alex, "No way. And you," I turn back towards the phone, "Stop drooling."

Everyone laughs as Alex pops back into the camera frame, winking at Nick. I push him away and set the phone on the table in front of me.

"So, Palmer. Here's the real question." Chloe flashes a mischievous smile. "How many of them have you slept with?"

I bury my face in my hand as everyone laughs around me. "They can hear you, you know."

"I know. Still waiting on an answer."

I smile. "None of them, Chloe. They're my costars."

She frowns. "Damnit."

"You owe me twenty bucks, Chlo!" Nick shouts. Another wave of laughter rolls across the table.

I look around incredulously. "What is it with everyone betting on my sex life?" I exclaim.

"Because it's very active and unpredictable," Nick replies with a serious tone of voice.

"I hate you both."

"Love you too, babe." Chloe smiles. "Now where's our tour?"

I smile and stand again. "Are the hot people coming?" Nick grins.

I roll my eyes. "No. And don't make me hang up on you two." I head for the door of the break room and out into the hallway. Pushing through the door, I enter the set. I flip the camera and show my friends the view.

"Wow," Chloe exclaims. "It's huge."

"I know!" I can't contain my excitement. I pass the camera around the room, showing them everything. I ramble on as I do.

"We're starting to film after lunch and we just had our first roundtable and everyone gets along so well, and this place is huge and the dressing room is like half an apartment and everything is brand new and I even have my name on the door–"

"Palmer," Nick cuts in. "Deep breaths."

My smile widens. "Come on, I'll show you my dressing room."

It takes me a few minutes to pass the set because Chloe and Nick keep asking to see more of it. I couldn't be happier to show them.

When I get to my dressing room I stand in the doorway and give them a full view.