Before you read

IMPORTANT

First and foremost I would like to thank you for choosing to read my story.

I would also like you to know that this story goes hand in hand with ninaalvarez37  story; The life of a Black in Green. Both stories revolve around the Marauders era but focus on different points of view.

English is NOT my first language so there are going to be spelling or grammar mistakes, if you find some feel free to tell me, so I can fix them.

I don't know how regularly there will be updates. I may sometimes be busy with school or other stuff so please be patient with me. Please keep in mind that I will work my hardest to not keep you waiting for too long.

DISCLAIMERS

1. Since not much is known about the Marauders this story is ALMOST completely original. This however does not mean that I'm taking credit for the characters and what was already known about them.

2. It is going to be based on what I believe attending Hogwarts and being friends with the Marauders would look like. There are also going to be tons of fan canon I see on the internet (mostly Tik Tok), so if you recognize any of them, remember that full credit goes to the author who wrote it.

3. None of the characters or their background belong to me, I only own Prim and her story, the rest is credited to their rightful author.

4. I will not accept or tolerate any kind of hate. If you don't like my story feel free to stop reading you are entitled to your own opinion, but that does not mean you should disrespect those who don't share it. So please do not leave any hateful or rude comments. TPWK

5. This story is tagged MATURE for a reason. There is going to be age sensitive content (sex, drugs, alcohol, and possibly mildly traumatic scenes) so if you're not comfortable you can continue to read it under your own risk.

6. None of the pictures used for the story belong to me, I only own the collages/edits.

7. Finally please do not copy my story. I've been working really hard on it and I would hate for someone else to take the credit. If you happen to come across someone who did steal it REPORT IT I would really appreciate it.

If you're still here you're amazing and I really hope you like the story.

A/N
Please vote, comment, and tell me what you think.

Stay tuned messer and don't forget the mischief is not yet managed.