Chapter 41

Quick a/n: I know its been a month after my last update. I'm sorry a lot have happen lately. But I'm glad that you're enjoying the story so far. Belate happy new year. I got big plans this february so stay tune on that. Thank you and stay safe~

Toono's pov:

Phew! I hoped Harada believed it. Tamura better pay back his bargain or else.

Earlier

"Ne? Harada-chan, do you mind if I walk by with you after school?" "Nope! Not at all!" "Great! See you later then!"

"Hey! Toono!" "Hm? Oh Tamu-kun? What can I do for you?" "I saw you talking to Harada, what is it?" "Oh! I just asked her if I can walk with her after school." "Hm? You're trying to get into her pants don't you?" "WHAAA! Why would you think that!?" "I'm just kidding! Plus I got into her first." "WHA? No way!" "Yes way!" "Don't you think that's a bit straightforward, I mean you just met her." "I known her longer than what you think. Anyway, about that can I ask you a favor?" "To get her to have sex with you, no way!"

Akemi's pov:

Whoo! I'm glad I get to finish in time. I coukd give this extra bento to Itome-kun."To get her to have sex with you, no way!" Hm? That's sounds like Toono. Who is he talking to? "No! Not that! I need you to *whispers*." What is he up to? "You sure about that?" "Yup! Just do what I said." "F-fine!"

After school:
"I don't know I feel like there's something about to happen." "Hm? Is it because you saw Tamura and Toono earlier?" "Its not just that Itome, I feel really I don't even know how to say but-"
"Akemi and Itome-san!" Suddenly I was engulfed in a hug. "Harada-chan nice to see you!" "Ditto." "I missed you guys so much! I can't wait to tell you everything!" "We missed you to-" "Harada! Come on!" "Wait up! I' sorry Akemi and Itome-san I've got to go. I'll catch up with you two tomorrow." "Its ok, hun. Take care." "Its fine." I plant a kiss on her forehead while Itome patted her head. She soon left. We watched as she left with Tamura and Toono. Tamura putting his arm around her shoulders. "Are they dating?" "I don't even know."

Flashback:
"Akemi, this is your new nanny. Please behave around her and try not to make anymore mess when we're gone." I'm sick of this! They're treating me like a child. I don't need any babysitter I can take care of myself. I went downstairs only to be greeted by a young lady carrying a child. "See ,she even brought her own child so you two could play. So please behave, will be back before 2." "Yes mom."  "Hi! This is Harada my child. She's only 4 so please take care of her. I'll be in the kitchen if you ever need me." She bowed and left. Leaving me alone with her child. "H-hi!" "Ello!" She hugged me. Eww! I'm not used to this. I pushed her gently and dusted my clothes. "Anyway since I'm the eldest you should do everything I say, alright?" She nodded.

Its been 2 weeks and I gotten pretty close with Harada. Unlike other girls she's pretty cool. But her mom is what's bothering me. She's so jumpy and she always muttering things when she's alone. She never gave us her complete name neither their address. She refuses to reveal any info about her. Which is oddly suspicious. I don't know where did my parents find her but atleast she got a decent child, I'd say. I wish my parents would just adopt her and so we could play all day.

Its late at night and I'm on my room gazing through my telescope. There's a boy I really liked and he lives nearby. I really want to tell Harada about this, maybe when we both gotten older. That's when I heard mom's voice outside. "Please! Don't go I'll pay you double just don't quit." Double their pay? Who is she talking to exactly. I got up and started eavesdropping. "Please! You and your daughter can stay here, just please don't go!" Daughter? Harada? Where is she going? "Hello? Ms? Gosh dammit she hung up!"

End of flashback:

Hm? Come to think of it she never did recognize from day one. Is it because I've changed? Or maybe because she was 4 back then. Either way I don't really care. Before though I thought I loathed girls but now there's one who sparked the flame once more and that's

Her.