Chapter 11

Normal pov

I just finished taking the test, I was heading to the clubroom. Akemi-senpai said that he'll be discussing something important. I wonder what that could be? I let my mind wonder for a bit. I head laughing coming from outside. I glanced at a window and saw Yacchan talking to his friends. He saw me and waved. I waved back and flashed him a smile. He blushed I giggled at him. He seems to blush everytime. Its so cute, I left and went to the clubroom.

"I'm sorry for being late, I had to retake my test for missing it earlier." "Its okay Harada-chan, Shikatani here already told us." I looked at Shikatani-kun and smiled. He avoided it blushing slightly. You know what I've learned being here for a few weeks, guys seems to blush from nice gestures. It always happened to me everytime I touched their hands, smiled to them. I don't really mind I'm kinda fluttered from it. I really don't know, I rarely talk to men. "Anyway take a sit so we can start." I took a sit near Yuri. "Just say it already! We've been here an hour ago!".

He took a deep breath and"Yaribu will be moving on a different room." We were shocked.I could hear the others saying protest against moving. "There's a new club with  a lot of members started they said they wanted to use this room. We on the other hand, don't have many members so we'll be moved to a smaller more isolated room." Huh? I wonder what club that is? "We only have the rest of the day to move, until then let's split into groups."

I got assigned with Toono and Tamura in carrying boxes. I'm currently arranging files with Akemi-san in the storage room. It has so many albums, I glanced at Akemi-kun sometimes I get nervous near him. I don't why I just kinda do. Probably him being the president or something. I remembered the umbrella I got from him. I could've sworn I left it back at my locker. I should get it before I forget. I stopped loading albums, I was about to leave when "Hm? Harada where are you going?" "Ah! Akemi-san I just need to retrieve the umbrella I lent me last friday. Don't worry I won't take too long." "No need you can keep it." "But you said to-" "Its okay really." "Alright then."  I went back to what I was doing. Too shy to say something, I always had a thing about starting conversations with someone. Then I noticed a specific album. "Um Akemi-san can I look at this?" "Hm? Sure."

I looked at the album, I smiled at the memories the past club members had. Then I noticed something a photo with Akemi-san and the others when they're first years. I let out a giggled seeing them so young. "Hm? What are you laughing about?" "I just saw the photo of you when your a first year. Your so cute!" His cheeks reddened from the compliment. "Thanks." He smiled his so cute too bad he's not interested with women. Its not like I liked him or something( his my favorite, he kinda remind me of Shalnark from hxh and monoma from bnha) I wanted to know more from his past. "Hey Harada! Can you help me with this?" "Toono-kun!" "Here I'll help you carry this back."  I had to help Toono before his legs gave up. Leaving Akemi-san alone.

Akemi pov

"Your so cute!" Cute? I remembered someone who used to say that. It kinda felt nice to hear that.

Time skip
Normal pov

Ugh! I'm exhausted, finally were done. I heard my phone rang. I received a message from my parents stating to come home. Its important they said. I bid my goodbye and told them I need to go beacuse something came up. I left the room its so quiet here. I guess no one come here often. I was heading towards the door before- "Harada! Harada! Wait up!" I turned around its Akemi-san. "What is it Akemi-san?" I noticed him holding something. "You left this." He handed me my handkerchief. I must have dropped it when I searched my bag for my phone. "Thanks." I grabbed it our hands brushed against one another. I blushed from it. "Goodbye! Take care!" He left. And I just stood there enjoying the moment. This feeling feels familiar to me. Too familiar, I haven't felt like this in ages. I first time I felt something like this was when I'm with him. My childhood crush, I don't know where he is now. I barely remembered his face. I wish I could see him, I wish I could remember the time we had. The memories I had before the

accident.