Chapter 22

Today's the day everyones been waiting for!!! I hoped you liked the previous chapter. I had fun writting it! Anyway prepare yourself for this is the moment you've been waiting for.

Finally school camp! I quickly did my morning routine, grabbed my bags and left. I'm so excited! I wonder how's everyone today!

Ringg~ ringg~

"Hm? What time is it? Its 7-wait 7! Oh no! The bus leaves at 8. I got to go. Stupid f**king aching back."

Last night

"Stupid Yuri falling asleep at this time! Making me carry him all the way to school."

Back to present
Thank God I'm early today! But I couldn't find Toono nor the others. What a shame! "Ne? Harada-chan?" "Oh! Akemi-senpai have you seen Itome-kun?" "Oh yeah! Their over there." "Thank you! See you later!"

Akemi pov

She actually used it. Hm? He really do care. I hope I can get to talk to her later. This have been bugging me all night long. Wonder if she accepts it though?

Back to normal

"Shikatani-kun! Itome-kun! I'm here!" I waved at them. They seems busy talking about something. "Ne? Shikatani-kun, Itome-kun where Yacchan and Toono?" "Oh Harada! Your already here." "Yeah? I am!" They seem to eyeing my luggage. "What's wrong?" "Where did you get that?" "Oh! This, I just found it at my cabinet." "Really? Any thought on who would've given it to you?" "I really don't know. I haven't told my parents about the school camp."

"Harada! Your here!" I was enveloped with a warm hug. "Yacchan! Your finally here! Where's Toono?" "He will be here! He just forgot something." "Ahem! We're here too." "Sorry Shikatani-kun!"

"Announcement! Please go to your assigned groups. We're leaving in just 5 minutes!"

"Sorry! I'm late I just needed to grab something before leaving!" "Toono!" "Harada!" I embraced him. "I thought you'd never gonna show up!" "Nonsense! I'm here now! Come on let's go!" I was so thrilled with everyones spirits today. This is going to be a long day.

Timeskip

"Please stay put while we hand-out the keys to your seniors. Once you've receive your key you may go to your respective cabin."

"Its so sunny and wind is so cold!" "Hahaha you sure is weird." "Hm?" "You never  get out often do you?" "My parents are very strict, they never let me outside." "But how did you get here?" "My uncle runs the school. He insisted that I should study here. And since my uncle and my dad are really close, they agreed."

"We got the key, come on let's go." We went to our cabin next to Tonuro's. Speaking of Tonuro, I never talked to him after the last session we had. I guess he found another toy to play with.

"Woah! Its huge! It got bunk beds too!" I was so pumped up! And I hope everyone is too. I put my bags down and explored the cabin. It has 4 bunk beds, a bathroom, and a small living room.

"Its says here that there's four more students joining us. We better wait for them."  Four wait a sec- if there's four more then where will I sleep? I can't sleep on the couch, I barely fit in it. I can't ask one of them. God I'm blushing already!

"Are you alright?" "Hm? Ah y-yes Itome-kun I'm fine!" He put his hand on my head'his so tall' petting it a little. "You sure? You look kinda red?" "Umm- I'm sure that I look like a ripe tomato. The way his eyes stare at me. Its like his reading me. "Ah! Yes I'm fine! Really!"  He just smiled and left.

He's hot