Chapter 24

You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away
You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play

"Come on Harada-chan! Over here!"  Yacchan pulled me at the water. Its shallow and really cold. My hands and his hands entwining together. 

As our feet hit the cold shinning water. Getting deeper as we did so.

I'm walking to your house, nobody's home
Just me and you and you and me alone

Everything seems to stop as we spin around in circles. Our hands still holding on one another.

We're just playing hide and seek
It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you

As we laid on the river. Gazing at each other. Seeing his eyes shone as the sun poured its rays on us, smiling.

I don't want to play no games
I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you

I raised my hand to cup his cheek. Eyes locked on each other. Getting closer and closer.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?

But then a splash interupt us. Looking at my side to see. One of his friends calling him.

You never share your toys or communicate
I guess I'm just a play date to you

"I guess I'll see you later Harada-chan. Bye!"
Something changed inside me when I saw him get up and left. Rage and a bit of jealousy clouding my mind. "Hey! There you are. Come on let's join the others." Shikatani-kun helped me up and guided me . I can't help but look back at Yacchan.

Later
Wake up in your bedroom and there's nothing left to say
When I try to talk you're always playing board games

Me and Yacchan was making onigiri. Well he was teaching me. He went behind to escort me.

I wish I had monopoly over your mind
I wish I didn't care all the time

His hands went through my waist. Like he's hugging me from behind.

We're just playing hide and seek
It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you

I couldn't help but blush from this. I could tell he noticed it from all the laughing I heard from him.

I don't want to play no games
I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you

He placed his chin on my shoulder as he hug me. My hand move on top of his, having the mind of its own.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?

I looked at my right shoulder. I was about to kiss him on the cheek when Toono came.

You never share your toys or communicate
I guess I'm just a play date to you

Just it was getting better. "Yacchan! Come on bring the plates already!" "Coming!"
He went to grab some plate, leaving me again. I could feel eyes twitching from this. Getting annoyed.

Ring around the rosy
I never know, I never know what you need

Later

We were walking around the the forest. Just taking a little stroll around. My heart beats from seeing him smile.

Ring around the rosy, I want to give you, want to give you
What you need

I was so focused on him that I didn't even notice a thick branch on my path. I was about trip when he caught me.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?

Our faces are so close, our noses touching. Without thinking I moved closer to kiss him when..... "ouch!"

You never share your toys or communicate
I guess I'm just a play date to you

When Toono tripped, of course him being a nice guy. He went over to help him. Furious I left them be.

"Are you ok?" "Y-yeah Yacchan I'm fine. Say where did  Harada go?"

You know I give a fuck about you everyday

I was walking to fast. I feel like he does care about me.

"Harada!"

Guess it's time that I tell you the truth

"What are you doing here, aren't you suppose to help Toono?"

If I share my toys, will you let me stay?

"Ah yes! I was I just needed to give you something first."

"And what is it?"

"Here."

Don't want to leave this play date with you

He pulled me to his arms and kissed me. The thing I've always wanted the whole day.

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I just had a really hard time thinking of a plot on this. I hoped you enjoyed it this was really hard to right. I'll update chp 25 soon. Stay safe!