Chapter 1

As Toono showing me around, we started talking  sharing information. He said that transferees needed to join a club. Which I'm excited but he said that most of the club had reach the maximum amount of members so there's only a few clubs for me to join.

Ring~ The bell rang reminding us that first semister is about to start.

"I'll see you later Harada-chan bye!"
"Bye! Wait you forgot to lead me to my room." I doubt he heard me, so much for  perfect attendance ,guess I'll just ask someone.

As I'm walking a pink haired guys run off. "Hey! Sir can I ask for help?"  He looked towards me. "You ask for hellpp?" "Um yes I'm kinda lost and I was wondering if you could show me wheres class B is?" "You new?" "Yes  I am."

"Yuri!!!" I heard someone behind me as I about to turn around the pink haired guy Yuri was his name grabbed my hand. Baffled I followed him. We ran as this blue haired guy chased us.

I saw a door labelled Class B, uh thank goodness. "Here you gooo~" "Yuriiii!!!!" "Ba bye"

Ah! The teachers not here yet. I scan the room for an empty seat. As I sat the blue haired guys entered the room. Wait his in my class?

"Oi your the girl Yuri's been dragging a minute ago."  "Oh yeah, I'm just asking for directions that's all" I flashed him with my winning smile. He chuckled I guess it worked.

"So I'm guessing your new. I'm Tamura you could call me Tamu-san." "I'm Harada nice to meet you."

Past forward time

Uh! Its so boring here. I could literally die here any second. I notice the teacher kept glancing back here.  That's bizarre I guess he's one of those perverts.

Ringgg~ Yes! Class is over finally some free time!!

"Ms. Yashimoto can I talk to you for a bit."

No!! I was just-ughhh nevermind. "Am I in trouble sir?" "No I just wanted to ask you what club are you in? I assume you know the drill here in our school. Every students must join in a club. I'm simply asking if you had a club that your interested in joining?"

"Um I haven't had any sir." "Well the only club left available is the photography club. You can join there if you want." "Um thank you sensei. I'll consider it." I left the room as soon as possible. I saw Toono waiting for me outside the room.

"Hey how's the first semister?" "Its so boring!" "You'll get used to it apparently. Say how about we go to the cafeteria and get some lunch I'm starving." "Yeah sure."

Shortly after we arrived in the cafeteria. Toono took the liberty of buying the foods as I wait flr him to come back. I saw him walking towards me with a tray. I helped him out and begin eating.

"Toono!!" I looked behind him and saw a guy with orange hair approaching us. "Hey Yaachan nice to see you here." Toono greeted back. "Who is she? Toono-kun." "Oh? This is Harada she's the girl I'm talking about. Remember when the principal asked me to meet him. It turns out I'm incharge of escorting Harada for a year." Toono's friend made an 'oh' face.

"Hi I'm Yaguchi but please call me Yaachan, nice to meet you Harada-chan." "Same here." We talked and talked for a about a couple of minutes. Turns out Yaachan was into sports. Ugh! Lucky him.

Ringgg~ Second semister

Skip to Club time

Sensei gave me this map for the club rooms. Its so odd to gave me this when they could've given me this before the class starts.

Okay so I'm guessing its here then. I put my ears on the door just to make sure someone is there. I knocked then the doors opened revealling a blonde guy. He greeted me with such welcoming smile. "Hi! I'? Akemi can I help you?" "Ugh! Yes I'm looking for the photography club? I'm a new transfer student." "Ah! Your in a right timing just wait here we'll tidy up just a bit.""Sure!"

He closed the door and I waited. "Okay! You can come in." "Thanks." As soon as I stepped in I saw Tamu-san and Yuri in the room. "Wait your joining here?!" "You two know each other?" The guy with glasses asked. "Yeah she's my classmate." The guy with glasses chuckled.

"Okay! We'll just wait for the other members to come and we'll soon start." The atmosphere here is kinda awkward. Considering that their so quiet especially the tall guy there.

A few minutes past by an two males enter the room. "We're sorry we're late Toono his lookong for someone." Wait Toono is here. "Just can't leave her behind the principal might kill me whrn something happen to her."

Toono and I glanced at each other before he "Wait your here but why? I thought your in your dorm by now!" "I'm sorry Toono but Hiro-sensei  said that this is the only club I can join." "Wait he told you that." I only nodded.

"Were all here so lets start. First since we have a new member here today. I'll introduce you to everyone. Again I'm Akemi the president of the club on here that's Itome my cute boyfriend. Over there is Tamura your already know him. The guys over there is Shikatani. And that's Yuri. Over here are Toono and Yuu. And this is Yarichin Bitch Club."