Chapter 39

Pudinlady here you go,enjoy!

Phew! I'm finally here. Traffic was so bad. But atleast I made it before the school's over. 'Beep!' Hm? "Take care kid!" "Bye dad!" I made my way through the corridors. Examining very bits of the school seeing if there any change (lol I know that she's been gone for about a day). No one's around,that's odd. Maybe their at the gym or library. I should head down to the clubroom to check if there's someone there. That's when I heard laughing. Who could that be? "That was a great match!" "Yeah it is!" "We couldn't done it without this guy!" "Guys stop!" "Hahaha well see you tomorrow Yaguchi!" "Yep! See you!"

Yaguchi's pov

Today was amazing! We really showed them who the losers. Ah! I can't wait to eat some ramen. That's when I heard a very familiar voice.  "Yaachan!" Harada? She engulfed me in a tight hug. "Yaachan! I missed you so much!" Why is she here? Isn't she suppose to come back till a month or so? I still couldn't forgive her for she did. I carefully remove her arms and just continued walking."Yaachan? Is there something wrong?" "Don't call me by that name ever again." After those words escaped my mouth. There's nothing I could but to walk forward. That's what you get for giving me

False hope.

Back to normal:

Why is he acting like that? Did I do something wrong? I never seen him like this before. I wonder what's wrong.

"You're already here?" "Oh! Tamu-san its nice seeing you."

Tamura pov

Something's up I can feel it.
I could tell from her eyes. "What's wrong?" "Its nothing." I heard that before. "Fine whatever, come on everyone's waiting."
"Okay." I looped my arm around her shoulders. I bet this is all his doing. He's going to pay.

Back to normal

"How's everyone lately?" "Their fine, still the same like last time." Is it me or is just Tamura acting strange lately. "Are you ok?" He seems to tense up a bit but later calms down. "Its nothing." "If you say so." Those were the last words I said before the creeping silence swallow us.

"Finally were here!" I was about to open the door when Tamura stops me. "What's wrong?" "Close your eyes." "My wha?" "Tsk! Just do it!" I closed my eyes then I started hearing voices. A hand grabbed my shoulders guiding me inside. After that "Open." I opened it only to be greeted by "SURPRISE!"

Then confetti flew everywhere, covering me with it. Then suddenly I was tackled in a hug. "Finally you're back!" "You don't know how long it is to make him calm." "Hehehe. I missed you guys too!" "Really!" "He wonxt let you go till later." "Sh! Shikatani-kun you're ruinning our moment." "I want a hug tooooo~" "Can Toono and I joined too?" "Oh sure! Come here!" Oops! Here we go. I feel fine now, after that incident with Yaac- I mean Yaguchi. But still it bothers me why would he do that. "Okay that's enough! Now let's eat!"

There are so many dishes here. I can't even choose. "Having trouble choosing?" "Itome-kun!" "I suggest this, Akemi and I cooked it together." "Oh! Thanks!" "WHA-Wait! Here try some of this too." That's when Shikatani came in the picture. "Don't overdo it." "Nonsense she will love my dish that she'll be asking for more. Here!" Oh no! I'll be gaining weight with this.