Chapter 26

They loved me? "You what?" "I said We love you." "You mean as friends,right?" "No." "Oh." Itome came to me and hugged me. "What do you say?"

I was hesitant, I mean it just too fast. Everything is moving too fast. I liked the both of them. But not in a romantic way. I couldn't just say no to them. They'll be brokenhearted and I don't want that.

"But I thought you hate women?" I looked at Akemi's eyes. He seems to tense at that. He looked down "I really do hate women. But your different. Way different, your nothing like the ones I've met before." He joined in the hug. "Just please accept! We'll take care of you."

Now I'm feeling a bit guilty. I just can't say no to these two. They mean so much to me. "What are you three doing here?" "Hiro-sensei!" "Harada someone wants to talk to you." They let me go. "I-I" "Its fine we'll talk about this in the morning." "O-okay! Goodnight!" I bowed my head at them and left.

At the Teachers Lounge

"H-hello?" "Harada! Harada!" "Uncle?" "Harada dear there's a problem." "What is it?" "I may be gone for more than 2 months. There's something bad happened here. I'll call you when I have time." After that he hung up.

I was walking back to the cabin. I can't properly digest what happened earlier. First Itome and Akemi confessed, and second Uncle's not coming back after 2 months. What a day! All I wanted to do now is sleep. I'm exhausted.

When I arrived at the cabin. That's when I remembered that I don't have a bed. I guess I'll just sleep on the sofa. "Your back." "Huh? Itome-kun I'm sorry back then. I was just-" "Its okay! We both know its a lot to take in. I talk to Akemi about it earlier." "Thanks." "Here come on." "Hm?" "Sleep next to me." He patted the space next to him. I got no other choice but to accept.

I layed down beside him. We even shared his blanket. "Goodnight" "Goodnight"

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm just really tired. Its been an exhausting day. I'll update what will happen next. Thanks for the 3k reads! I love you guys. I could just give you a virtual hugs. This is what I felt like two days ago