Chapter 36

Toono pov
I sure do hope Akemi-san and the others are okay. I never thought Yuri-san could throw a tantrum like that. But I'm glad I wasn't in there. "Ne, Toono-kun?" Hm? Who could that be. I looked back and saw Yaachan running towards me. "Oh hey Yaachan! How's training?" "It was exhausting! But I'm ok." "Glad to hear that!" "Say have you eaten yet?" "No why?" "Come on! Let's go eat! I've heard there's a restuarant near by." I just nodd my head. "Great! Come on!"

I was walking with Yaachan, making our way to the restuarant. "Say how's your day with your club?" "Hm? It was ok, I guess? Yuri-san threw a tantrum today. That was unexpected." "You mean the guy with pink hair and piercings?" "Yeah, he whined earlier." "Why?" "Hm? Akemi-san called us for an emergency meeting." "A meeting for what?" "He said its about Harada." That's when Yaachan stopped walking. "H-Harada? What's about her?" "He said its because  she never called since yesterday. I could tell he was worried about her safety." "...." "Hey are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine. Let's go."
After I told him about what happened earlier his demeanor changed. I wonder what's up with him. "Were here! Say Yaachan what are you going to order?" "I don't know, whatever I want I guess." There's clearly a problem here. He never been like this before. I'm concern about him.

We took a sit near the front door of the restuarant. Memories run through me like a train in a subway station. I was probably staring for too long. "Are you ok? You've been staring there." "Y-yeah I'm fine." This atmosphere is tiring. I should think of something to break the ice. That's when my phone rang. "You should take that." "Y-yes." I looked at the caller's id. Its Harada. "Hey! Harada-chan." I could feel hin tense from that name. "Yeah I'm fine! Where am I? I'm from that restuarant we used to ate together. I'm with Yaachan right now. You want to talk to him? Sure." I passed him the phone. "She wanted to talk to you."

Yaguchi's pov

What's with him? Doesn't he knew that I don't want to talk to her. Besides if she really do cares, she would've told me about the whole thing. "Well? Here you go." He passed his phone to me. "Hello? Yaachan? Is that you?" I just can't do this. I hung up. "Hey! What's that for? That's rude!" "I don't care. I'm leaving." "Wait! What about the food?" "Tsk! Eat them for all I care." "Wait!"

Toono pov
I ran out to catch him. I grabbed his shoulder and he yanked it way. "Why are you like this? You weren't like this before." "CAN'T YOU SEE? I'm upset because Harada left me here without saying anything. Its like she doesn't even care about me, about my feelings. Look I like her! And its just so unfair. She hangs out with you guys often. She doesn't even have time with me. Even saying goodbye. Now do you get it? I'm tured of her using me." "You know that's not true,right?" "And how do you know that?" "Of course she cares. She just left out of the blue. You think we knew about this? Of course not, it just sort of happen. Look whatever it is your feeling right now, just forget it. She cares, she really do." "Tsk! You don't know that." That's when he ran away. My phone's ringing again. "Hello? Yeah he's fine. Can we talk later? Yeah bye."
What a day.