Chapter 19

"Hey! Wake up! We're late!" "Huh?" "I said wake up!" I stretch my arms and looked beside me. Only to be greeted by a pair of beautiful eyes. "Hey! Get up!" "Oh-yes! School I forgot." I looked around his room to search for my clothes."Um is there a underwear I could borrow?" "What? I ain't going to lend you one." "Please!! I'll return it to you." "Hmp! Fine!" He went to his dresser and searched a pair. "Here" "Thank yo-" Its a pair of see through underwear with laces around it. "I can't wear this!!" "You can either wear that or your used one." I blushed at his snarky reply. I just can't wear this. Its so revealing even for me plys what's the point of wearing it if its just going to show your private parts.

"Don't you have anything else?" "Nope plus I think its suits you." " You think?" " Yeah, you can have it." "Thanks I guess."  I went to the bathroom to wash myself. When the door opened. "WHAA? Shikatani-kun you can't come here!" "Its my room, its not like I've seen you naked already." My cheeks grew hotter from the thought of him taking a bath with me.

Our body was so close its making me feel hot. "Here I'll wash your hair." I felt his soft hands massaging my scalp. Then his hands cupped my chest. "Shikatani-kun I don't think it-" "Shhh quiet " His hand went lower touching my folds. I couldn't help but moan at the pleasure I was receiving. His other hand tilted my chin  then kissed me. The kiss didn't last long "Can we do 'it' real quick?" "Ye-yes ah~"

Timeskip~
Its so hard walking with this on. Everybody is staring at me. "Sorry I'm late!" "Please try to make it on time. Take a sit."  I took a sit next to Tamura. "Why are you late?" "Its nothing. I just  forgot to set my alarm."  I took out my book and turned it to the right page.

Tamura's pov
I rarely seen her late, I wonder what's she's up to? "Sir Yui please listen up." That brought my attention back. "Sorry sir" I glanced at Harada. God she's pretty too bad she don't remember me. I noticed something on her neck. Is that a hickey? Who would give that to her? That's why she's late.

Timeskip
It was after class I was walking with Shikatani. I noticed him every cheery today. "You seem happy, what's up?"  "Hm? Oh nothing I just had a nice sex." "Really? What did Matsumura do with you this time?" "Oh its not him!" Not him? I could've sworn he's the only one he had sex with. " Attention! Shikatani Itsuki please report to the science laboratory." "That's your cue." "I hate doing it with him, he sweats alot." 

"Ah Tamura-kun finally you've arrived! We can finally start!" I searched for the certain female. "Are you looking for Harada? She said there's something she needs to take care of, she might take a while." She's been pretty distant lately or is it just me thinking things. "Anyway its almost the end of the month. Do you think the newbies finally had sex?" "Maybe?"