Chapter 2

Huh? Yarichin what a peculiar name for a photography club. "So what kind of activities you do here?" "I'm glad you ask, we satisfy the needs of everyone here in the campus?"

Satisfy? Needs? What kind of club is this? "In short we serves as an hooker." "Yup! Just like Shikatani said."

"Wait does that mean you're?" "Yes exactly what you thought sweety." So their like prostitute, do the school knew about this. "Just reading from your expression, yes the school knew about this. Even the teachers are our clients." That's why Hiro-sensei wanted me to join here. That pervert! I should've known.

"So are you gonna join or what?" "Um I don't know Akemi-san." He only flashed a smile at me and said"That's fine but you'll really need a club or else you'll fail.Tell you what I'll give you a week to rethink your steps before joining. Besides since your a relative to the principal and a girl. I think its just fair to give you chance."

"That's unfair the first time me and Yuu showed up we were already in this club." Toono said in a shouting manner. But Akemi just ignored him. "Anyway consider this as an opportunity. If you made up your mind just tell me. Oh? I almost forgot what's your name?" "I'm Harada Yashimoto."

"Okay Harada you may go now." I bid goodbye and left.

I decided that I should head at the principal office. Maybe I can talk to uncle about signing me in another club or maybe he could exempt me from joining on a club that way I would never need a club to pass. I'm so smart! Yes that's exactly what I'll do. 

I knocked on the door to check if he's there. A second passed it opened. I saw my uncle doing some paper works. "What brings you here Harada?" "Good afternoon uncle I just came by and I wanted to ask a favor?"

"If its not joining in a cub then no." "What? How'd you know?" "Look I can't just force you to not join in a club, its not fair for the other students. Plus they'll think I'm having a favoritism just because your my relative."

"Look I'm sorry but that's how it works here. Tell you what how about you go to your dorm and get some rest. You have an exhausting day ahead of you. Here's your key." "Ohkay I'll go." I was about to leave when he called me back.

"Wait Harada I forgot to tell you there's been a problem back at  Shota town. I've been assign to go there and investigate meaning I'll be gone for about 2 months if possible." "Wait your leaving me here for 2 months! When are you leaving?" "Tomorrow, but I'll be back promise. I'm sure you'll able to survive here plus that's why I assigned Mr. Takashi to look after you. That's all."

Akemi pov:

After the whole club meeting, me and Itome began heading towards our dorm. "What do you think of that girl earlier?" I asked him. "She's kinda pretty I guess." "She is isn't she? I would love her to join." "You have something in mind don't you?" "I guess I do."

Next day
Harada pov

Ugh! So many things to do, I just started and I'm already piled up with works to do."Hey Harada you ok?" "Yes I'm ok Toono-kun I'm just thinking I guess." "Harada-chan don't need to be polite , besides your way older than me." "Ok Toono, I'll see you later. Bye"

As I was about to go back to my classroom. Then I saw Yuri outside. Out of the blue I went there. I sat beside him "Hey Yuri, what you doing here?" "Harada-chan with me!" Yuri hugged me, for having a childish demeanor his quite strong. "Haha! Very funny Yuri. Can you let me go now?" "No!"

We sat there for a minute him not taking his arms off me. Then the bell rang. "Um Yuri-san the bell rang already, should we head back to class?" "No! Don't what toooo~" "But we need to head back or else sensei will be mad." "Hmp! Fine I let you go." He took off his arms and I'm free. "I'll see you around Yuri-san, bye!"