Chapter 5

After class

I went to the cafe where that guy asked me to go. I saw him sitting at the very back. I approach him, he seems busy looking at something."Hey! Sorry am I disturbing you?" "No, not at all. I'm just surprised you agreed to this." "I need to, its my job. Anyway let's go."

We left and head to his apartment. Once we got inside he already started to undressed me. He then carried me to his bedroom, kissing my neck. I instantly got heated from this. As my hands started roaming around his body, wanting more. I slipped my hand to his shirt, tugging it a little. He got the message and took off his shirt.

Everything started to go fast. And out of nowhere he already entered me. For him being a shy guy, he really knows what his doing. I can't even breathe, his already going so fast. Then I remembered Tamura. I remembered the moment we had this. It was really unforgettable for me though. He said he loved me but I doubt that. Not that I don't trust him or anything. Its just we've only met for like days. I bet he just said that just to get under my skirt first.

I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't even heard that guy's been calling me over. "Hey? Ah~ are you~ok?" "Umm~ yeah~ just fine." "Just a few more baby~"

After a minute he came and so as I. I began panting and he layed down beside me. "Can I schedule again tomorrow?" "Sure I can, after class?" " Yeah, after class." "By the way the names Tonuro." That's all I can remember from that night. I woke up earlier and saw no one beside me. I guess he left or something. I got dressed wearing one of the shirts I stole from Tamura the other day.

And just as I was about to go downstairs, the door opened. Revealing Tonuro holding a tray." Good morning thought you might be hungry so I cooked you a meal." His so sweet I could fuck him all week just to get some free breakfast. "Thank you very much, you don't actually need to do this." "Its atleast I could do for you. Come get up and eat."

After I'm done eating I took a shower, got ready for school. We soon left and parted ways. As I was walking I came across Tamura and Yuri. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere! You got me worried sick!" "Tamura miss you~" "Don't worry guys I'm here now." The bell rung, Tamura and I went to class.

Time skip

First semister was over, I head towards the cafeteria. But an arm grabbed me making me stop. "Hello Harada-chan!" " Oh! It was just you Akemi-san. Where's Itome-san?" "His still in class, say I heard from one of my classmates that you've been with someone today?" "Huh? You did, what did they say?" "They told me they saw you with one of the seniors earlier. You do him didn't you?" I could feel my cheeks getting redder. "Oh come on! That can't be that bad. Anyway I'm here to tell you club meeting has been cancelled today for a reason. Meaning there's still time for you to you know. Anyway bye!!"

As I got in the cafeteria I immediately saw Toono and Yacchan. I bought food and sat with them. Then at the distance I saw Tonuro laughing with his friends. His pretty handsome though. "Hey Harada, you seem dazed ? Who are you looking at?" "Ugh... no one! No one really." "Does Harada had a crush on someone?" Yacchan kept teasing me then just as I expected Yuu came in the picture. Can I join you guys? You seem having fun." Yacchan stopped teasing blush forming in his cheeks. Huh? He had a crush on Yuu. "So what did I heard about earlier." I was about to speak when Yacchan covered my mouth and said"Harada had a crush on someone!!" " You do?! Who is it?" But now its gets better because of Yuu's really loud voice. Everyone now looked towards us. Even Tonuro and his friends, I'm so embarrased. I can't believe it."He-hey stop that guys, you're making Harada shy." Thank you Toono for saving me.

After that embarrasing moment on the cafeteria. I got into class pretty early. I instantly got bored and decided to go to the library. I got inside and its pretty empty. I walked around the halls then I heard something. Curious,I went and checked it out. As I got closer I could here moans now. Please don't tell someone is fucking here. As I got closer I instantly knew who is it. Its was one of those guys in the science club and Tamura. I got awkward about it and left. Thank goodness they did see me.

I should be more cautious with my actions or else I might walked into one of that. Agh! I'm just glad they didn't saw me. Bell rung and I head straight towards class.

In class I noticed Tamura isn't here yet. Probably so busy with that guy he already forgot about class.

After class

I was heading to Tonuro's apartment again. Him saying he wanted another session. "Oi! Brat there you are." I turn my head to the direction where that voice came and saw Tamura."Hey? Why are you here?" "I'm gonna ask yoy the same thing. Your dorm is that way." " Oh? There's a guy I'm meeting up with." "Wait your what?! Your already doing it with someone?!" "Why so shocked I'm just doing what you guys are doing. Isn't that what this club is all about.Anyway he's waiting I must go now."

Tamura pov

She really don't remember. She really don't.

Flashback

It was raining really hard. I was about to go home when it started. School had been so hard lately. And mom and dad were always fighting. Sometimes I don't even know what to do anymore. Life is been a bitch to me. Until she came, she was an angel to me. So caring and loving to me. She was everything.

Until she left..

She was gone now. She left me when I was about to tell her the truth.

That I loved her.