Chapter 30

I walking around the alley. I decided its probably best to visit Shikatani. I don't know why but there's something wrong. I could sense it. I was already at the front door. I took a deep breath and knocked on it. I received no answer. "Shikatani-kun? Its me Harada. I just wanted to know if your alright." Still no answer. I placed my hand on the knob, gently twisting it. It clicked! It was opened all a long!

I opened it, cold air running through my spine. Its dark and the atmosphere is very unsettling unlike before. I was about to turn on the lights when I heard something dropping on the floor. "Shikatani-kun? This is not the time for pranks!" I turned on the lights to see him passed out. I made my way to him. "Shikatani-kun? Are you okay?" I gently moved out some of his hair. Only to reveal bruises on his face. "Oh no! I knew I should've never left you!" I gently helped him up and laid him to his bed. I made my way to the kitchen to grab a wet towel. I gently turned him over his back. I carefully placed the wet towel at his face.

"Hm? Harada?" I looked over my right to him stirring. "Good your awake. What happened to you?" He was about to get up but failed. "I-its nothing, you should go. You need to be early for tomorrow." "Please just let me help!" "I said I'm fine. Please go." "NO! Your not fine." I burst into tears. "WHY WON'T YOU LET ME HELP YOU? I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK BEACUSE OF YOU!?" I bowed my head, wiping my tears away. "I'm sorry for raising my voice its just,I know you cared about me but why do you always push me away? When you know you needed me." I was waiting for an answer but it never came. "If you really are fine then I'll go." I got up and head towards the door. Then a hand stops me. "Senpai please let me go." But the grip only got tighter. I looked behind me to see him on tears. "Pl-please s-stay." A hand made contact with my cheek. "Please?" He leaned in closer. Lips almost touching when he passed out. Gosh he's heavy!

I carefully laid him on his bed. Continuing what I was doing earlier. I notice the clothes he was wearing. He never changed. So I did what a normal person would do and change it for him. Its not like I've seen him naked already. Plus he's covered in sweat so I need to change it.

It took me an hour to do that. And its almost 10 pm. I don't know if there's anymore busses around. It would be rude if I just sleep here. I looked at him. He's so cute when he's sleeping. Without thinking I lean in and kissed his forehead.

"See you tomorrow,get some rest." I was abou to head back when "Please stay." I looked down and saw his hand on mine."I will." He move a bit and patted the mattress. I laid next to him. I'm exhausted! My eyelids became heavy and I drifted off to sleep. Suddenly an arm hugged me. And so did the words I heard before....

I love you~