Chapter 13

"Say are you ok with this? I'm just worried for you." "Thanks for worrying but its ok I'm used to it."

He got up and stood in front of me. "You sure?" "Yeah!" He traced his hand up and down on my shoulder. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. "I liked you ever since I layed my eyes on you." He kissed me again.

We were making out, then his tongue likced my lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth allowing him to enter. I felt him grope my ass. He lifted me, carrying me over the table.I started undoing the buttons of his shirt.

I traced my hands up and down to gis body. Feeling his toned abs. I felt something poking my knee"I can't take it anymore." He undo his pants letting it fell on the floor. His rock hard member dripping all over his boxers.

I lifted my skirt up. Exposing my soaked underwear to him. I could see his blush forming from the sight. He remove my wet panties. He looked around first before slamming into me. "I never thought you could feel this good."

After all those fast thrusting he came and so did I. I was fixing my uniform and cleaning myself. "If you ever need me again just text." I gave him my number and left.

I was walking to the halls when "There you are!"  I saw Toono running to me. "Toono what are doing here should you be at your room by now?"

"I've been looking for you." "Sorry I just finished."  I noticed him carrying a plastic bag. "What's in there?" "Oh! I bought you and Shikatani-kun ice cream. Sensei treated us for moving and since you two couldn't come. I thought maybe I could bring you some." "That's so sweet! Thank you!" I gave him a sincere smile. He's so nice I could see why uncle made him watch over me.

"Anyway I should go and give this to Shikatani-kun before it melts. See you tomorrow!" I opened the cup. Hmm! Mint chocolate chip my favorite. How could he'd known this were my favorite.

At the ice cream shop!

"Hmm? What flavor should I get for Harada-san?" "You should get that one." I looked behind "AHH! TAMURA-KUN!!" "What? I'm helping you." "You think she will like it?" "Its her favorite." "You seems to know everything about her." "No I don't! It's just  instinct." He looked away, blood rushing to through his cheeks."I just had a feeling she would like it!" "Sure..."