Chapter 35

Its my second day here. You can't really do much here. It's getting kinda boring. Now I really missed being at Mori mori. I missed being with everyone. I haven't contacted them yet. Their probably busy doing something. I should call them to see if their fine. Yeah! That's it.

Shikatani's pov
Ringg~
Hm? Who could that be? If that bastard is the one calling then I don't care. Should I pick up though? Maybe its just a prank call. Neh! I'll let someone else pick it up. I'm late for class anyway.

Back to normal
No one picked it up. I guess they are busy after all. I'll call them later.
Later that afternoon:

Shikatani's pov
Finally its break time. Ah! I could finally rest. That's when I bumped into Toono and Yuu. "Shikatani-kun!" "What is it?" "Akemi-san said there's an emergency meeting today." Emergency? What for? And how come I've never heard of it. "Come on!" "Hey! Watch the shirt!"
"Ah finally you're here! Come on take a sit!" What's this suppose to be about anyway. I was hoping of doing someone. I already got the whole schedule planned. Today sucks as in. "As you may know Harada left yesterday. And have anyone of you her from yet?" Harada? Now I'm interested I thought it was about something else. "Harada~ Didn't called yet?" "Yes Yuri-kun she haven't." That's when a ton of flying books came scattering around. "Oh no!" Tsk! Its one of his tantrum. "What's happening?" "Its just one of Yuri-lun's tantrum. Don't worry this will be over soon." I just don't get it with Akemi. "Why don't you just go, let's duscuss this later at clubtime. We'll handle this." Finally I could- "Ah Shikatani-kun!"

Back to normal
Hm? What to do? I just finished doing gardening, painting pictures, baking. Almost everything you do when you're bored. I could try and contact them but I somehow I could sense that their still busy.

Shikatani pov
I'm now hiding behind the sofa avoiding. The books and toys from hitting me. "Man I'm late for class." "So am I." "Can we please emphasize for a while. Let's worry about the class later. What we must do as seniors is to solve this problem." Why did I even got dragged into this.
Back to normal
I'll just call them later. Or maybe tomorrow. "Ma'am your mother is here." That's the cue. I guess I'll call them later then.
Back to school:

Shikatani's pov

"Finally its over! I apologise for the troubles Shikatani and Tamura-kun! You may go now." Well it took longer than expected. Now I missed my session. I was totally looking forward to it. I mean he's hot. I was assuming he wouldn't be into something like this. Now I'm stuck with that bastard. "You seem like you had a lot in your mind. What is it?" "It's nothing really. I just missed one of my sessions." "Hahaha is that it?" Well no, I usually don't care if I missed one of my sessions. But now I feel like something changed inside me. I don't know what is it or how but I really feel it. "Yes." "Hahahaha well how about doing it with Matsumura-sensei."(is that right? I always forgot how to spell it. "What no way that guy sweats to much." "I could help you if you want?" (You already knew what's going to happen)

Back to normal:
I just finsihed eating lunch with mom. I kept checking on my phone for any missed calls or notifications but nothing. I guess they have a lot of things to do. That's when an idea popped out of my head. I'll call Yacchan! That's it. Why I haven't thought of this before. Thank goodness I asked his number before.  I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed I his number.

Yacchan's pov
"And time out! Good game guys! See you tomorrow!" Phew! What a day! I'm exhausted. "Oy! Yaguchi!" "Yes?" "Your phone's ringing!" Hm? Who could that be? I made my way to my locker and checked the caller's id. Its Harada.

Flashback
"She left without saying goodbye." "Hm?" "Why would she leave without saying anything to me." "Are you ok?" "I can't believe she left me here without knowing where she went!"

Flashback end
After what happened to me yesterday. I don't think I should talk to her right now. I ignored her call. Its not that I don't care about her. Its just really hard understanding my feelings about her now. Things just got complicated. "Hey Yaguchi! Come on let's go!" "Be right there!" Plus its only fair.

Back to normal
He didn't picked up. I guess all of them have better things to do. I just wished their doing alright.