Chapter 15

Class is over and I'm currently heading to the clubroom. I was working at my report. "Harada!" I looked behind me and saw Kashima. "Hey! Didn't see you there. So what's up?" "Are you free for today?" "Yeah sure!" "I need help with something!" What did he needed help with? Is he horny? If this have to do with money then I'm out.

"What you need help with?" He offered his hand to me "Come on I'll show you!" I grabbed his hand.He led me to the garden. "Well since we're in a photography club. I thought of why not take pictures." "And why you need me here then?" He looked at the ground hiding his red tinted cheeks. "I  was thinking of bringing Toono here but then I saw you, and I want to hang out with you." He is so cute when he blush. "You do know you could've just ask me, right?" "Ye-yes I know but I was too shy to ask."

I held his hand and cupped his cheek and gave him a small peck on his nose. I couldn't reach his forehead. He looked up our lips almost touching. "Don't be all shy on me now. I would love to spend time with you." The gap between us closed. His hands cupped my cheeks. Pulling me closer to him. I kissed back savoring the feeling.

I pulled back only to be pulled again. I was so caught up with the kiss that I didn't even noticed it was raining. We just stood there making out."Can we go somewhere private?" I just nodded too flustered to say anything.

He carried me bridal style still kissing. He brought me to the janitors closet. He put me down and locked the door. Then we kissed again stripping while we did so. I was so busy savoring the kiss that I didn't even notice him entering in me. I was moaning so loud only to be silenced with his lips. "Be quiet!We don't want anyone interupting us, right? "He siad in a low sexy tone. "Ye-yes I'm sorry."

It took only a minute before his thrust became sloppy. Then I noticed the door knob twisting. "Someone's coming."  I whispered to him. "Hey! Is someone there?"  Then he released filling me to the brim. He quickly dressed and peeked at the window. "Guess he left, come on let me help you." He grabbed my soaking wet uniform and a tissue.

We both ran towards the clubroom. He slammed the door gaining attention from the sound. "Sorry! Were late!" "Where have you been? We were worried, and why are you two wet?" I just let Yuu explained everything. While I was catching my breath, exhausted. "Anyway, like I said earlier. Tomorrow the groups will be annouce! Get ready fro sex camp!" "I think its School camp!" "The same thing!" I kept noticing Tamura's eyes fixed at me. Sending me chills to my spine. "You can go now! Bye!"