Chapter 25

Boy! School camp sure is tiring. I can't wait to feel the soft mattress. Its almost dinner time, I was chopping some veggies for the soup I was making.

"Ne? Harada let me help you with that." "Thank you Toono but its okay I got this. Say where are the others?" "Oh! There on the cabin."

"Okay the soup is almost ready. You better call the others." "Okay be right back." I continued stirring on the soup. The smell of it filling the room.

"That smells good!" I looked behind me to see Akemi. "Oh! Akemi-san I didn't see you there. Here have some!" I grabbed a small bowl and filled it. Carefully handing it to him.

"Careful its hot." He took a sip. "This is really good actually." "Thanks! My mom taught me how to make it." "Really? You and your mom seems really close." "Not really. My mom is a very busy woman I rarely see her. But she still managed to make time with me." "How about your father?" "My dad is very strict man. I rarely see him but if I did he would just ask me 'how's your day'or 'have you eaten'." "Okay. Say are free later?" "Umm.. not really I need to Yuri later." "Uhhh? Please! It would be just quick."

He gave me a pleading look. A look no one can resist. "Fine! I'll go." "Yay! See us later here. Bye!" He handed me a piece of paper and left.

Us? Is he bringing someone with him. I looked at the table and saw an empty bowl. He really did enjoyed it.

Later

"I'm full! Thank you again for the meal Harada-san! I really enjoyed it!" "Its nothing Yacchan! I'm glad you enjoyed it." "Its almost time for the campfire! Aren't you guys excited!" "Yeah! I was told they're going to tell scary stories!" "Stop that Shikatani. You shouldn't scare them." "But its true! Remember last year?" "Yeah that's pretty scary." "You too Itome-kun?" They kept arguing about it. "Anyway I'm gonna head back to the kitchen to wash the dishes." I was collecting the plates when a hand stopped me.

"Let me help you."

Later
"Thanks again Itome-san for helping me!" "Its no problem." We were heading back to the cabin, plates on hands. "Say do you know where this is?" I handed him the paper Akemi gave to me. "Did he gave this to you?" "Yeah he went by earlier. He said there's something he needs to tell me." "I see. How about I come with you." "Really! That's so kind of you!"

Itome pov
He did told her. I'm surprised at this, I thought I was the one to tell her first. I hoped she accepts it.

Normal pov
"There you two are! Come on the campfire is about to start!" We arranged the plates back to its place, and left. I sat between Itome and Shikatani. There was planks and branches on the middle. "Their gonna light it up soon." Woah! I'm so thrilled! I can't wait to start. The groups are lined up horizontally, forming a circle.

"Is all the groups here? Anyway let's fire up the bonefire!"

They poured something on it. And then a tacher with a torch lighted it. "Its pretty isn't?" "Yeah! It is." That the distance I saw Akemi-san staring at the both of us. He looked so calm and happy about it. I waved at him and he waved back. On my left I see Yacchan and Toono happily talking with each other. And on the right I see an annoued Tamura with Yuri's head on his shoulders. He caught me staring a blush forming on his cheeks. I waved at him, he waved back and so did Yuri. I laughed a bit. I was so happy with them. I was so lucky I got here. If I didn't I would've never met them.

After the campfire
"Students please head back to the cabin. See you tomorrow morning!"

"I'm tired! I can't wait to sleep." "Yeah me too." I was about to head back when a hand grabbed my shoulders. "Come on let's meet Akemi." "Oh yeah! I forgot about that." Itome lead me to the river. "Are you sure this is it?" "Yeah." We waited a bit. "Sorry I'm late." "Its fine."

They talked a bit."Umm? Are you guys done yet?" Akemi made his way to me Itome's hand on him. He held both of my hands. "There is something we need to tell you." He took a deep breath and

"We love you."