Chapter 16

Next day

I was walking to the school and saw a group of students checking something. "Harada-chan! Wait up!" I can already tell who's that. "Toono-kun!" I waved at him while he catch his breath."What's up with them?" I pointed at the group of students. "You don't know? That's where the scores hung up." "You mean-" "Exactly! Come on let's see."

We made our way towards the board. "OH MY GOSH! I got 4th place, can you believe it? How about you Toono?" "O-oh I got 8." "That's okay atleast you did your best!" "Ye-yeah I guess!" "Say how about we go to the restuarant near here to celebrate, my treat!" "Yo-you don't have t-to do that." Why not? Come it will be fun! Just the two of us!" "Ju-just the t-two of u-us?" "Yeah! Think of it like a date but different!" I could see his cheeks tinted in red already. Boys seems to blush when treated nicely. "How about it?" "Su-sure! Let's do this!" "Great! Let's go after club time!" He nodded. This sure will be fun.

At class

I was so pumped up and excited this day. Hiro-sensei will annouce the groups for the school camp. I can't wait to go! "Good morning class! Let's pick up where we left off."

After the lesson I quickly gaze up from my notebook and listened carefully. "Anyway I will annouce your corresponding groups by last name, so listen CAREFULLY!"

It took forever to get into my last name. Then"Yashimoto you will be at group E." I'm at group E. I hope some of my club members are in there too. Or else I'll have no one to talk too.

Clubtime

I opened the door and sat down next to Kashima. My gosh I quickly remembered yesterday. "Since everyone is here, let's start! What groups are you guys in?" Everyone tells their group until Itome-kun's turn to speak. "Me and Shikatani are group E." "You two are in group E?" "Yeah why?" "I'm at group E." Wait Toono is in group E and so is Itome-kun, Shikatani-kun. Yay! I get to go to school camp with them. "How about you Harada, what group are you in?" "Group E!!!"" Wow that's so every lucky that 4 pf our members are in one team!" Now I'm even more excited to go to school camp. Spending time with Toono and my senpai's sure will be fun!

Hey guys! Thank you for the love and support you gave into this story. Sorry if the update took so long, a lot of things happened. I hope you're enjoying the story as much as I enjoy writting it. Stay safe guys<3