Chapter 34

Akemi's pov

Its almost club time. I was walking at the halls with Itome. I notice how lonely today is or is it just me. Its been only 5 or 6 hours since she left but it felt like months already. It seems like the world is doing it on purpose. I haven't seen or heard from her from the last few days. And now this? This can't be. "Still thinking about earlier?" "Yeah, its just I felt like she's drifting away from us. Like the world doesn't want us near her." "You miss her?" "Yeah. I rarely get feelings like this, not until I met her. No offense, its just weird y'know?" "Yeah I can relate." "How long will she stay there?" "I don't know."

Back to normal

I arrived at my house. Ever since I got out from the car I could already sense someone's waiting for me. "YOU'RE LATE!" "I apologise milady its just traffic was so bad." "Fine." My mom's glare turned to me. "And you! We need to talk." After that she left. Mom is really scary when she's upset or mad. "Go you're mom is waiting. I'll handle it here." "Thanks." I quickly made my way to the living room. As soon as I opened it, I was greeted with my mom's evil like glare. "Sit." I obeyed her orders and waited for questions. "I knew that you knew why I'm mad?" "Yes." "So Sebastian did told you." "Yes." "So why? Why did you made me wait outside of your apartment. Cold and barely freezing?" "My friend was sick and I couldn't just left him alone." "Him?" I nodded. After those words left my mouth I could feel her tensity began to vanish. Its like she wasn't mad at me anymore. "I see now." "Hm?" "You remind me of someone." "Who?" "There was once a girl who's so desperately inlove with a boy. But he never notices her. That's when one day a storm is brewing. The boy got nothing on him. He walked all the way home with no umbrella. Luckily the girl found him. She took him in her home. Feed him, took care him until he's all better. She was willing to sacrifice everything just to help him." "And then what happened?" I asked her. She only smiled and showed her right hand. "They got married."

Toono's pov
Its after clubtime, I was packing my things when "Hey Toono!" I looked behind me to find Yaachan. "Yaachan! Why are you here?" "Welp I was looking for Harada but I can't find her. So I thought why not ask you." "Oh." "What's the matter?" I looked around us if someone's eavesdropping. "We can't talk here, she said it should be private." "Then come on let's go to my room."

We got into his room. I was shocked at how messy it is. "Come on here!" He patted a space near him. "Let's clean up first,shall we?"

2 minutes later

"Phew! I'm exhausted!" We just finished cleaning. I took a sit at the beanie at the corner. "So what about it?" "What about what?" "Harada?" "Oh yeah." I don't know if I want to tell him. I can't broke my promise to her.

Flashback

"Hey Toono, can I have a minute?" "Oh sure,what's wrong?" She looked worried and somehow nervous. I wonder what's wrong? "Can you promise me that no will know about this?" "What do you mean?" "Welp I talked to Akemi-san to not tell anyone about me leaving. I also asked him to tell the others about it." "Why?" "I just don't want the whole school and faculty to know that..." She mumbles the rest of her words. "Just don't tell anyone." "Okay, I won't." "Thank you."

Flashback end

"Well?" "She left." "She what?" "She left!" "Why?" "I don't know why but she said she'll come back." "When will she come back?" "I don't know." The room falls into silence until he broke it off. "When did she left?" "Earlier." I could tell that he's disappointed but why? "She left without saying goodbye." "Hm?" "Why would she leave without saying anything to me." "Are you ok?" "I can't believe she left me here without knowing where she went!" He screamed. Then he began laughing. "I can't believe she left." Tears started to flow in his cheeks like a waterfall. All I could do is stare. I just don't know what to do. "Hey." I looked up to meet his teary eyes." "What is it?" "Do you think she knows?" Knows about what. "About what exactly?" "That."

"I love her~"