Chapter 3

Class started and luckily I made it on time. As I was writting notes on my notebook I heard sensei said about a project. He asked us to look for a partner, I scanned the room and everyone already had a partner.

"Hey! Idiot mind if I partnered with you?" "Of course Tamu-san! I really thought I'm going to do this project all alone." After sensei discusses the project, Tamura insist to do this later at his dorm. Which I agreed cause why not.

The class finished already. I talked to Toono about this already, so he wouldn't be to worried. As me and Tamura waited for the bus stop. "Uh hey have you consider in joining the club?" "Oh? I don't know exactly." "Why not?" "I consider sex as a symbol of love , I wanted to cherish it with someone I love." He didn't response after that.

The bus arrived shortly, there was an awkward silence after that conversation. We got down from the bus, and walked. We arrived at his dorm. A few minutes passed by and I'm almost done with the project. The atmosphere here got thicker and thicker and I can no longer hold it. As I saw about to leave. Tamura grabbed my hand and shoved me at a wall. "Ah Tamu-san hmp." He kissed me. I can already feel my cheeks getting hotter. He pulled back, I was stunned by the kiss. "If your not going to join then you'll fail the year I cannot bare not to see you everyday. I loved you." "You loved me?" He just nodded. "You do know what your getting at right?" He just looked away. "Do you trust me?" " Of course!" " Will you let me take your virginity then? Please?" He kissed me again but this time with more lust into it. "Please?" "O-okay."

He carried me into the bed. Every kiss, every touch it makes me so wet. I was so lost until I noticed our clothes are already gone. "Your so pretty~" He entered me and start thrusting in a slow pace. "Ah~" After every thrust he began going faster and faster. I couldn't even breath on now how fast he's going. After a long minute of thrust we both came into each other.

I need to catch my breath, I can't barely walk. I tried getting up but an arm stops me. "Hm where are you going?" "I'm going home , why?" "Just stay here with me, plus its getting late." " Okay I'll stay." " So you'll join the club?" "I guess, I don't have any choice. I'll join." "Good." I could feel his toned abs touching my body. What did I got myself into. "Here take this, I forgot to wear a condom earlier. Sorry" He handed me a pill and water. I drank it and laid down. And eventually I fell asleep.

The next day was usual. Me,Toono and Yaachan having a lunch together. Same boring classes of Hiro-sensei. I talked to Akemi-san and told him about me joining in. He was so happy but I told him to keep it a secret yet. I don't know what'll happen when my uncle found out. I bet he didn't even know there's something like this.

Anyway as I was about to leave when a guy came up to me. He asked me what club am I in. I told him I was in the photography club. He said he wanted to make a session with me tomorrow. But since I was already in that club I got no choice but to agree. I scheduled him tomorrow after school. He gave me his name and class. I left and head back home.