Chapter 18

Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?

I walking behind him. Every step I take feels like I'm walking on ice. I could feel my sins crawing to me(insert lanky face) We arrived at his room.

If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it

He opened up his door leading me in. I could feel butterflies inside my stomach making me feel dizzy but some how thrilled at the same time. "Just  stay here I'll take a shower first." "O-okay!"

What can I say, it's complicated
Don't matter what you say

He grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. I explored his room. Its clean and tidy here unlike Tamura's.

Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you

I made my way to his desk. Then I notice a framed picture. Its was Shikatani-kun and a guy. It must be taken when their in middle school.

So good, that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated

They looked so young, they seems close. I looked at my right to see letters. A ton of them, someof them are opened I wonder who sent them.

Nothing's that bad
If it feels good
So you come back

"I'm done." I turned around to see him only in a towel. My nose almost bleed from the sight. I could just pour honey at his abs and lick it off. "You just gonna stand there or what?" "Ofp I- I'm sorry!" I quickly sat on his bed.

Like I knew you would
And we're both wild
And the night's young

Blushing like a madman, seeIng him soaked in water, ghad! Seeing him drying his hair and without his glasses.

And you're my drug
Breathe you in 'til my face numb

"Ready?" "Ye-yes!" "Take off your clothes." "My wh-what?" "You don't expect me to take it off for you." I was shivering on how cold his voice is. I took off my clothes leaving me naked. "Sit near the wall." I followed his orders and sat there.

Drop it down to that bass drum
I got what you dream 'bout

I came closer to me. He put a hand under my chin and made me looked at him."Your so pretty." I was in awe, no one called me pretty before.

Nails scratchin' my back tatt
Eyes closed while you scream out

His face was so close to mine. Without thinking straight I closed the gap between us. I was so 'in the moment' that I didn't even pulled out. I wrapped my arms around his nape, pulling him in me.

And you keep me in with those hips
While my teeth sink in those lips

He kissed back, we were making out. I could feel his hand groping my chest.

While your body's giving me life
And you suffocate in my kiss
Then you said

He stood up pulling me with him, not breaking the kiss. He layed down with me on top.

I want you forever
Even when we're not together

I reached at the towel. Untying the ends and letting it fall. And ghad his big;p

Scars on my body so I can take you wherever like
I want you forever

I was pumping his cock."Hmp! Yeah baby~ faster~" I was jerking him of while his hands are on my chest.

Even when we're not together
Scars on my body I can look at you whenever

"I'm close~" I start rubbing it faster. Spitting saliva on his member.

I can't explain it
I love the pain

Then he came, juices dripping all over me. The look of his faces is priceless. He looked so handsome.

And I love the way your breath
Numbs me of novacaine
And we are

I licked off his juices from my hand. Looking at him while I do so. I kissed him again.

Always high
Keep it strange
Okay, yeah, I'm insane

He was hard again. I pulled out of the kiss and traced my hand on his member. Running it up and down on my entrance.

Let me paint the picture
Couch by the kitchen
Nothin' but your heels on

"Ah~ your so wet!" I wasted no time and put it inside me. "Ah~ your tight~"

Losin' our religion
You're my pretty little vixen
And I'm the voice inside your head

I was riding him, our moans in sync. We were both near our orgasm.

That keeps telling you to listen to all the bad things I say
And you said

"Ha-harada I'm close~ keep going~" "y-yes Sh-Shikatani-kun." After a few more minute we both came. Our juices mixing together. I was about to remove his cock inside me when "N-no! Don't go, please. Let's just stay like this for a while." O-okay!"  I laid down on top of him. Embracing the warm from his body.

Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it

I was about to fell asleep. I could feel my eyelids closing.

What can I say, it's complicated
Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you

I could feel his hand stroking my hair.

So good, that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated

"I love you." Was the last words I heard him say.

Thank you for the patience guys. I just finished writting the storyline. For what's about to happen in the future. And spoilers it has a lot of drama. You will know till next chapter. I hope you guys liked it as much as I do. Stay safe!!

Song:
Machine Gun Kelly and Camilla Cabello- Bad Things