Chapter 9

He wouldn't stop kissing me. "Can we do this later? I'm cooking dinner."  He ignored me and started groping me. I couldn't stop him and give in eventually. I turned off the stove and faced him. He carried me to table and started making out.

We parted a string of saliva connecting oir mouths. The quickly took off oir clothing. It was going so fast that I didn't even noticed him putting it inside. He thrusted I shivered from the feeling. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you."

I led him to my bedroom, every step I take the hotter it get. I could feel him eyeing my body.As soon as I opened the door and closed it. That's where things got better. He got closer and closer. Until my back hit the cold wall. He pinned my arms and kissed me.The kiss is full of passion. Unlike before this one really show off love not lust.I kissed back, I felt his tongue licking my lips asking for entrance. I accepted and battled for dominance.Of course he won, as he explored my wet cavern. His hands started roaming around my body.It gives chills on my spine. We parted running out of air. And after that a carried me to bed.His hands travelled up and down to my body. To my neck, chest, stomach and legs.He caressed my inner thigh, every stroke of his hands is making me flustered.Until he touched my entrance, he pushed his finger in it. Stroking my insides with his slender fingers.

I couldn't hold off my moans."Baby you can moan all you want. No one will hear us." Every thrust of his fingers are making me wet. I came and he remove his fingers. His fingers are coated with my juices.He licked it clean while looking at me. I could see him smirking at my arouse sight.He ordered me to kneel in front of him. I followed him, already know what he'll about to do. I grabbed his member and licked it.

'Hmmm~ yeah baby. That's it" He grabbed a fistful of my hair. A minute passed and he came. Filling my mouth with his seed. "Swallow that can you sweetie?" I swallowed it, a bitter taste afterwards. "Wait just a bit baby." He left the room and once he came back I noticed him holding his phone. "Look at the camera baby." He snapped a pic. "Don't worry this ones for me."

He helped me got up and layed me in the bed. He lined up his tip in my entrance. "You ready?" I just nodded too embarrased to say anything. He entered me, I hold up my moans so just my neighbor wouldn't hear it. As time pass his thrusting became faster and faster. "Ah~ I-I'm close." That was the last words I said to him before drifting to sleep.