Chapter 7

Class time

All I can hear is the teacher's voice but my head is flying. I just can't stop thinking about that kiss. I mean who wouldn't? His hot but I don't what to hurt Akemi-san's feelings.

After class

I quickly ran out of the room and head straight towards the club. They said its important. I opened the door and"Oh! Jst in time Harada-chan. Will just have wait for Toono and Yuu so we can start."  I sat down next to Shikatani. I glanced at everyone they seems pretty busy. I wonder what will do today.

"Hey guys! Sorry were late. We just finished cleaning up the room."  Yuu said while cathing his breath and Toono next to him. "Anyway let's start! Since monthly exam is on monday, so I thought of maybe starting a group study. But with a twist anyone who'll get a wrong amswer will take off one piece of their clothing." Huh? What a twist, its so odd that he look so innocent when his not. "Everyone please get a piece of this paper and we'll start." I grabbed a piece and looked at it. Thank goodness I reviewed earlier or else. Then I scanned the whole paper, oh no! I didn't review some of this.

After a few minutes almost everyone is naked except for Yuri he stripped already. And I'm still wearing mine. "Harada boring!"  I heard Yuri shout. Until it was my turn I looked at the question and my heart dropped. I don't know this one. Noooo!!! "Well? Do you know the answer?" I shook my head no and started removing one of my socks. What? They said one clothing not one pair. Hahaha! I saw all their faces waiting for something just to be disappoint when I took off my sock.

Time skip

Its almost an hour and its almost over just 4 more questions. I already took off my blouse only to be left with my underwear and skirt. I can feel eyes on me giving me chills on my spine. Its colder than usual really. I just can't wait to go home.

It was my turn again, and for some reason I was now in underwear. I really don't know the answer last time. And I'm staring to get frostbites here. Its so cold but good news I know this one. After I said the answer I could sense some disappointment from not seeing me naked. But atleast its finished. I quickly redressed and got out before they fuck each other. I feel bad for Toono being innocent though.

I was about to leave when the rain started pouring. Ugh! I didn't even brought an umbrella. I guess I'll be walking home wet. I started walking when someone patted my back. I turned around and saw Akemi. "Hey!  I saw you walking without an umbrella, so I came here and decide to lent you my umbrella." That's so sweet, my cheeks already so pink from the attention I was getting today. "Well? Take it! You'll catch a cold if you got soaked in rain." "I can't possibly take this." "Why not?" "You catch a cold too plus its your umbrella I can't take it." "No please I insist, I'm just going to share one with Itome. Plus you can return it to me on Monday." "Th-thanks Akemi-san" "Your welcome! Anyway Goodbye!"  I just stared at him. What's with the guys today. First Tamura, second Itome and now Akemi. What's next Yuri and Shikatani. What a world!